• Matic
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Schurrle
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

FA=corrupt, no doubt about it. Last year against Sunderland, Aston Villa now again here. City gets penalties and easy schedules in the Christmas days, we get 3 away games against top 7 sides and penalties denied. (Top 4 game after all our CL matches) The ref fucked up all our players by denying fouls. (Hazard, Fabregas)

Can't blame ourselves, just blame the world we are living in, corrupted football world.

Not sure if serious

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we cant chill. a strikerless city has gained 7 points on us, our "legend" is being a dick. and the team can't shoot. a 1 point lead is nothing to be positive about

Okay, but how can our attitude change from people saying we could win the quadruple on Friday to we're shit and not winning anything today? That's the definition of an overreaction, on both ends.

as great as Hazard is, I do wish he would stop dicking about trying to beat a player inside the box, slowing the play down and just cross the ball

Or shoot it, there were great positions to shoot from, yet decided to do another dribble, causing more defenders returning back and standing between him and the goal. Such a shame.

very unlucky not to get a win today. we should have had a pen, we should be looking to fucking SHOOT, once in a while.

JT was very poor today. not just for the goal but almost played shane long in too. costa's away form has been poor.

dont understand the fuss and hype over luis. azpi is a much much much better defender and luis' crosses really are not that much better.

still top of the table but we have thrown 7 of the 8 point lead. and now really need to get back on track. next match away to spurs and i just dont want to start the year with us going second!!!

When was the last time we won 5 games in the league in a row?? After every 4th win I always know some how a lose or a draw is coming because we over play players and we are too complacent, look at Man City, when they go on a run they go all out, 10 wins in a row and counting

At times.. Ferguson's United would be chasing a game in the final 5 minutes, and you just knew a goal was coming. With this Chelsea side.. it's the opposite.

Mourinho always says this team is still working on that winners mentality... It's coming, be patient.

Same old Chelsea - no tempo, no movement and no idea.

That was a garbage performance

We made them look a better team - they don't have one player that would be a nailed on starter for us.

Jose is losing it. This was the time to be bold and decisive - but he chickens out every time

We have no width and Costa made LOADS of good runs and nobody found him - because the passing is slow and shit.

Iva needs to be dropped and Luis needs to spend a week on the training ground learning how to cross

We missed Oscar big time - I don't think you realise how much

I'm sorry but the blame is on the players and Jose for this one - he who dares wins and we didn't and got exactly what we deserve.

All the fucking diving in the team came back to haunt us today - let that be another fucking lesson to the team!

We are still top of the league.

Not the worst place to drop points.

The above sentances dont mean shit to me. There is no excuse not to win that game.

If we want to win the league, games like these must be won. It doesnt matter like last season if we pretty much win against all the top teams (I reckon we were the best team amongst the top 6 teams) when we cannot win games like this. Winning the league comes down to finding that extra motivation and cutting edge during games like this. We simply didnt do that.

Quoting all my post, you must :wub: me

Well, we cannot win every games. Draw is not the worst result really, especially at Soton home. You don't expect City to win every games from now until May, don't you?

Impressive 2nd half, our best of the season for me.

Complete domination in one of the most difficult away games of the season, unfortunately still two points lost.

But not worried at all, comparing the away games still to play of City and us. I just can't see how they will drop less points than us.

Mourinho always says this team is still working on that winners mentality... It's coming, be patient.

There's no being patient, Skip, don't you know? We could have won the quadruple today, but we're shit and aren't winning anything.