• Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

Much better football today than the last few weeks. We dominated them for most of the game, we were solid defensively and the fluidity in our attack was brilliant. This is the kind of football I want us to play away and against bigger sides.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you know what it's going to be.

Costa shoots, Southampton keeper saves, Costa shoots, Southampton keeper saves.

If he makes twenty saves and they hit on the counter then they win.

Ok, thanks for your support.

i've put my money on another Chelsea win :blue scalf:

Lol, look on every words he wrote after every player names, it seems he is under a threat to wrote that or not getting paid for it. It's like a Chelsea fans forced to rate players from Liverpool vs QPR match.

It was a strange one... I thought we did brilliantly, but I did not quite understand what WHU were trying to do.

They were also playing with a high tempo, which was very strange as a visiting team. Thought that helped us tremendously, so not sure whether it was strategy or perhaps their players just can't slow down; they might have to always play somewhat direct (like say Newcastle always does).

Thought Oscar was fairly poor and thought Willian looked far more lively. Matic did very well again. This time though, Costa was just unplayable and that goal was out of nothing...

Terry is on fire, but can't really judge the defense line because I don't think WH got there with enough players to cause problems - they were completely dominated despite the modest scoreline.

NBC showing on TV was pretty pitiful: they showed all games with the top teams playing at home against huge underdogs. Arsenal did try to throw away a couple of points, but QPR were just bad enough as usual.

Wanted to have watched Eventon match (could've online) as that PK against them was really (I mean really!) soft.

I will try and sum up WHU as best I can in a short way. Problem is, they are massively over achieving this season and a lot of people in the media and so on thought that would stand them in good stead coming to Stamford Bridge.....erh erhhhhh!!! This was a simple case of a dolphin out of it's depth, not a chance were they coming here and taking anything away with them. That 0-0 last season was never going to be allowed to re-surface again and Jose knew that. Yesterday they came with one thing in mind despite what fat Sam and his merry men fucking say....they wanted a point, he wanted to laugh in his presser again like last time but he was just left praising us because he couldn't do anything else.

Like I said with Southampton a few weeks back, WHU will finish mid-table, like an erection that rose to early......

Up the fucking Chels.