• Costa
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

couldn't watch the match entirely. was in office so sneaked it. Anyway i think we played in a really high tempo. Some of the passes in penalty boxes were immense. West ham defended well i think i mean putting bodies across. Also a great day for away goalkeeper ffs.. could have scored 4goals min.

PS:I told you guys we will win 2-0. its is the new 1-0 :)

what a performance!!!! just brillian football. that fiirst half was probably the best football i have seen this season from any team. whu had nothing. we broke everything and kept going on and on.

just one problem which is clinicality. 2-0 does not even start to tell how dominant we were and whats worse is that it could have ended 2-1.

Oscar was rested against stoke, so why was he subbed off.

That would have been the perfect time to give Hazard rest.

Need to see rotation sunday.

I think it is because Jose wanted Hazard to get a goal. He was the best player on the pitch and a goal would have been just deserts. I wanted him to stay on the pitch for that reason.

Wow!!! Thats all u can say ... A better West Ham side then what they were last time around and by half time we could had been easily 3-4 goals up ... Kudos to today's performance by the boys, great start to the tough period ... back to back tough away games coming up, hoping for all 6 ... Great performance!!!

I think it is because Jose wanted Hazard to get a goal. He was the best player on the pitch and a goal would have been just deserts. I wanted him to stay on the pitch for that reason.

I agree he was on fire out there,but I just get nervous seeing him out there so long with another match the day after tomorrow.

Wow great game from the guys.

I thought this game was going to be much harder then it was, but the guys did amazing.

Hopefully we can continue like that till the festive period.

Southampton should be no problem.

Spurs might be a bit hard at their home, but if we play like today we can win all of them.

Can't vote for one MOTM.

JT and Matic were superb defensively.

Hazard was lively, hungry and everywhere. Deserved a goal.

Costa scored and had a great game overall.

Fabregas bossed the midfield and showed Downing how it's done. Deserved a goal, too.

Even Willian looked good.