Alexandre Lacazette

MrExcalibur100

No way will they sign him. Even if Remy leaves. Costa-Lacazette-Falcao? Noo way.

Lacazette could play on the LW side also. This has been one of my muppet transfers in the last year or so. The guy is really talented. I'd be curious to see where he goes after the Euros.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're saying it's too good to be true I agree! Afterall we're signing FUCKING Pedro!

Way too good. Chelsea is no Real Madrid.

Lacazette could play on the LW side also. This has been one of my muppet transfers in the last year or so. The guy is really talented. I'd be curious to see where he goes after the Euros.

Same here, thought for a while, before the Costa transfer, he'd be good. I figure he'll go to Real if he keeps it up.

Lacazette won't go to Chelsea if he is smart, because he would be 3rd striker or played out of position (winger).

He deserves to be leading striker in some big team. I think Arsenal is a perfect fit for him.

If Remy goes I'd love us to get him instead of Pedro (I would be happy with him too).

He can play out wide, score goals which we need in this team and we won't need to worry as much if Costa gets injured.

Lacazette-----Willian/Oscar-----Hazard

---------------------Costa-----------------------------

That's about 70 goals in all comps from those players alone right there.

It won't happen, but its nice to dream every now and again.

• 1 month later...

Jose isn`t going to give up or admit he was wrong about Falcao so soon. which would mean it`s Loic who gets the boot. unless we aim to use him as cover for Wing aswell as CF a sort of replacement for what Schurrle offered us and let both Cuadrado and Moses leave with the imminent arrival of Pedro. then decide between Remy and Bamford who will be the 3rd striker next season.when Falcao is off the books.

Or on the wing. He's incredibly versatile, though 95% of his football at l'OL last season was as a 9.

Agreed, he originally is a second striker though. He has all the qualities we need:

- scores goals

- scores goals

- scores goals

[emoji23] [emoji23] He has the potential to surpass Griezmann imo.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You