Alexandre Lacazette

MrExcalibur100

Thinking about it more, i can see Mourinho opting to go for him or someone like him (Griezmann?).

My ideal vision of next season would be getting Pogba/Koke to play next to Matic and Cesc, and Willian-Costa-Hazard. But if we cant get either of those midfielders, i can see Mourinho going for something else (because there arent many options, Koke, Pogba and Gundogan (?) are probably the only options for a CM with great technics and attacking abilieties). What i mean is getting for example Lacazette+Schniderlin.

this way we could play:

-----Cesc-Matic-------

Willian-Hazard-Lacazette

--------Costa----------

or

Schniderlin---Matic--Fabregas--------

Lacazette/Will-------Hazard------------

-----------Costa/Lacazette----------

Mourinho could change between those options, provide him the versatility he likes. I think we could get the same versatility with only one player- Pogba and Koke , but its not a sure thing we can get one of them, so two players could be the alternavite for them.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Overrated IMO. He did well this season but way beyond his abilities.noway he's going to have similar stats next season. If we're going to sign players from OL we should be looking at Fekir,Umtiti,Tolisso.

LOL, the aforementioned names are not bigger talents than Lacazette. His a quality player and the biggest talent at Lyon.

Rather just keep Remy and pay more for Lacazette. Drogba retires and we have Costa/Lacazette/Remy as our 3 strikers. If after the season Remy doesn't want to be 3rd choice we can finally recall Bamford and sell Remy.

From sport side it could be a brilliant signing, but in fact he is pretty young and if in future explodes talent of one of our english players like Solanke or Bamford, they will be blocked.

• 2 months later...

Mehn....signing this guy is a must because he has chelseafc written all over him he is strong, fast, black and the best part is he is a prolific forward. He cld play on our right and is capable of standing in for hazard on the left when injured. I like isco and pedro they are close to world class but this guy is more profilic, stronger, may be even faster and cheaper too. What is mourinho waiting for?. We have signed ligue 1 POTY like malouda, essien and hazard who are all hits for chelsea lacazette will be no different. I really want him here.

Mehn....signing this guy is a must because he has chelseafc written all over him he is strong, fast, black and the best part is he is a prolific forward. He cld play on our right and is capable of standing in for hazard on the left when injured. I like isco and pedro they are close to world class but this guy is more profilic, stronger, may be even faster and cheaper too. What is mourinho waiting for?. We have signed ligue 1 POTY like malouda, essien and hazard who are all hits for chelsea lacazette will be no different. I really want him here.

Being black makes him a typical Chelsea player? :lol:

Did you just say being black is typical Chelsea?? :D

I'm surprised there haven't been any concrete rumours about him leaving as of yet. I wonder if he'll stay at Lyon for another season seeing as they're in the CL.

Did you just say being black is typical Chelsea?? :D

He has a point though.

At some point we had these players at the same time:

Bosingwa, Alex, Cole, Makalele?, Mikel, Essien, Anelka, Drogba, Kalou, Malouda.

Edit:

Didn't people call us "the black stars" or something like that at that time ?

Being black makes him a typical Chelsea player? :lol:

Well....I did not actually think of it that way but now that you've brought it to light it seems so in a funny way because since the 90's as I can remember we've had babayaro,weah,jimmy floyd, desailly, drogba, willian, zouma and lots of those kinds of players it would actually seem strange in the modern chelsea to not see more than a couple of black players like in barca for example or madrid to a lesser extent. So in that light I'd say black is quite typical with chelsea although I wasn't consciously trying to reflect so in my initial post.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You