Stoke v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not at all scared of this game. We will be fully rested (for once) and I think Costa will score. I particularly enjoy Monday night matches after work etc and it will be a winner. Go Blues!

The Stoke fans will be right up for this match and even more so given the mutual hatred between them and Cesc (Arsenal), who I suspect will get jeered quite heavily. It is imperative that we score an early goal or the game will likely pan out the way the Sunderland/Newcastle games did.

The Stoke fans will be right up for this match and even more so given the mutual hatred between them and Cesc (Arsenal), who I suspect will get jeered quite heavily. It is imperative that we score an early goal or the game will likely pan out the way the Sunderland/Newcastle games did.

I fully expect it. The Stoke fans even called the match thread Fabregas Monday. :lol: He will be no doubt the main target for the jeering, but I'm sure our other players will be jeered too:

When you look at the Chelsea squad you do find a plethora of cunts
We need to find as many reasons as possible to hate every one of our opponents. If we can create the kind of atmosphere we saw last Saturday or the hostility we showed against spurs last season we should do it. We have forced one manager to stay on his seat with the atmosphere we create. We forced Tim Sherwood to bring Danny Rose off and shuffle his pack around.
That's two obviously tangible situations bought about by us fans. I'm sure there are many more. Not many crowds can effect a game quite like us when we're enraged!!
We are the Orcs!!!!!!!!
How could I forget about Terry for his annual volley of abuse...it gets to him as well. Costa is a cheat, the boo's need to reign down and we need wind him up.... a sending off waiting to happen. Cahill is a cheat to.... Sod it just abuse the lot!

It's pretty safe to say the atmosphere will be very hostile. I'll be happy with a narrow win.

Haha fuck off Stoke you absolute shit stain of a City. Keep going on about your amazing support, remind me of the time it ever got to John Terry that you shouted shit at him. Actually remind me of when you ever brought more than 1200 to a game at Stamford Bridge. Tinpot muppets with an overinflated opinion of themselves who hate everything.

Hi, I'm a stoke fan and I was just wondering if you'd all take a minute to look at this post as it would mean a lot for me and my family, thank you

Nathan Smallwood from Longton, who died in a car crash on Saturday night. He was just 28 years old and leaves a wife who is still critically ill in hospital and tragically leaves 4 very young kids. The eldest of the kids is only 6 and will be at the game on Monday.

I never knew Nathan personally....members of my family are very close friends of Nathan's family, but I know that as well as being a massive Stoke fan, he was also a great family man as well doing loads of things for those around him, including organising a kids football team.

It would be a massive show of support from all Stoke fans to his family, in particular his son at the game if we could do a minutes round of applause on the 28th minute. It would mean a lot to all of them at this tragic time.

I hope everyone will pass the word on this and we can get enough people to make this happen.

Also, anyone who knew him who would like to leave a message here for the family please feel free to do so.

Thanks for your time in reading this post. Let's make this happen please.

Hi, I'm a stoke fan and I was just wondering if you'd all take a minute to look at this post as it would mean a lot for me and my family, thank you

Nathan Smallwood from Longton, who died in a car crash on Saturday night. He was just 28 years old and leaves a wife who is still critically ill in hospital and tragically leaves 4 very young kids. The eldest of the kids is only 6 and will be at the game on Monday.

I never knew Nathan personally....members of my family are very close friends of Nathan's family, but I know that as well as being a massive Stoke fan, he was also a great family man as well doing loads of things for those around him, including organising a kids football team.

It would be a massive show of support from all Stoke fans to his family, in particular his son at the game if we could do a minutes round of applause on the 28th minute. It would mean a lot to all of them at this tragic time.

I hope everyone will pass the word on this and we can get enough people to make this happen.

Also, anyone who knew him who would like to leave a message here for the family please feel free to do so.

Thanks for your time in reading this post. Let's make this happen please.

I am sure it will happen mate, thanks for letting us know. Some things are way more important than football.