• Schurrle (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no surprise they are the image of their manager ,,, I never liked him even when he played for US

Even our players at the time say that they never felt he was really part of the team. Not directly, but I've heard Wise and Gus imply it on a couple of occasions in interviews with CTV.

Huge game, not only for the points but for the confidence after the last two result away from home. I just hope Hazard will be fine otherwise it would make a big black mark on today. Freaking dirty bastards. It's football ffs, not rugby.

Away win at Stoke is a mark of champions. I also thought we strolled alone without difficulties.

1. Matic was a true monster today.

2. Even Mike played well

3. The industry of Costa is amazing

4. How solid was our defence.

Merry Christmas everyone ho..ho..ho

Diego Costa v Hughes was quite funny. Sparky looked terrified, Costa angry as always. You just don't mess up with him.

I sometimes think that Costa just looks angry but he actually controls himself very well. He provokes everyone and they get yellows lol

went for costa....battled all night long even tho they kicked several shades of shit outta him...he never shirked a tackle once, they spent all night trying to get a reaction and the ref never helped once..................matic a monster, as has been said.... and Hazard put the fear in them every time he got the ball....................hard fought and a great win

stoke play like that every game and they will cause a lot of teams trouble.

Great stat:

Mourinho has led the league at Christmas during seasons:

11/12 with Real Madrid

09/10 with Inter Milan

08/09 with Inter Milan

05/06 with Chelsea

04/05 with Chelsea

03/04 with Porto

02/03 with Porto

and won the league at the end of each of these seasons!