Chelsea to pay the Living Wage

Chelsea are the first Premier League club to pay ALL staff who work at the club the Living Wage

This has to be commended.

''The UK living wage of £7.85 per hour, £9.15 per hour in London, is assessed by Loughborough University’s Centre for Research in Social Policy, for the campaign body Citizens UK, as the minimum needed for people to provide for themselves and a family. The legal minimum wage set by the government is substantially lower: £6.50 per hour for adults, £5.13 for 18-20-year-olds and £3.79 per hour for those under-18, with no London weighting.''

Well done.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggest you don't haha awful jobs

When you turn up you get searched, given a bag with your uniform in and sent to the staff changing rooms. You then have to put the clothes you're wearing in to the bag and have to hand them over. When you finish it's the same. No phones, no cash. There's less security in prisons!

Not to mention how awful it would be serving pissed up supporters who have absolutely no respect for you and will more than likely give you some terrible banter or abuse :lol:

When you turn up you get searched, given a bag with your uniform in and sent to the staff changing rooms. You then have to put the clothes you're wearing in to the bag and have to hand them over. When you finish it's the same. No phones, no cash. There's less security in prisons!

Not to mention how awful it would be serving pissed up supporters who have absolutely no respect for you and will more than likely give you some terrible banter or abuse :lol:

Blimey. Dont put Spike off though :D

I work there in Champions Bar on Matchday and it's not how you've described it at all, unless you've worked it yourself don't be a beg and slag off other people's work. Moron.

How is it then? Where am I wrong? :lol:

You don't get searched you don't have to hand your phone and cash over if you don't want to, although they do encourage it, if you'd ever worked in the hospitality sector before you'd know they have to take your bags and lock them up otherwise someone could just walk off with it. "Less security in prisons"? Don't be a nonce.

You honestly don't get that many (only ever encountered maybe two) drunk people, and where I work you often get the Chelsea pensioners who are nice and talkative. You make it sound like a sleezy nightclub on a Friday night. Prick.

You don't get searched you don't have to hand your phone and cash over if you don't want to, although they do encourage it, if you'd ever worked in the hospitality sector before you'd know they have to take your bags and lock them up otherwise someone could just walk off with it. "Less security in prisons"? Don't be a nonce.

You honestly don't get that many (only ever encountered maybe two) drunk people, and where I work you often get the Chelsea pensioners who are nice and talkative. You make it sound like a sleezy nightclub on a Friday night. Prick.

10/10 for username :lol:

But calm down lmao, there's no need to stress.

In the hospitality perhaps in the MHL?? From the abuse you're giving me it sounds like I hit a nerve. Cute.