Best moment of the season so far?

BlueLion.

I'm still in awe of the goal scored by Schürrle from that unbelievable pass made by Fabregas in the beginning of the season against Burnley.

Almost forgot about this. I remember watching the goal live, it all seemed like a blur, it was the first game of the season but it fully confirmed to me already how special Fabregas will be for us. He actually tricked me, nevernind the opposition on the field facing him, into thinking he was going to shoot on the volley, but instead he masterfully caressed the ball in Schurrle's direction, and Andre finished it strongly. World class vision, absolutely outstanding, almost orgasmic. Still the assist of the season for me.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost forgot about this. I remember watching the goal live, it all seemed like a blur, it was the first game of the season but it fully confirmed to me already how special Fabregas will be for us. He actually tricked me, nevernind the opposition on the field facing him, into thinking he was going to shoot on the volley, but instead he masterfully caressed the ball in Schurrle's direction, and Andre finished it strongly. World class vision, absolutely outstanding, almost orgasmic. Still the assist of the season for me.

My reactions at the time were more or less this: "Well, now he's going to shoot... wait, why did he aim and pass the ball in that direc.. holy shit Schürrle!". Even if I was watching the game from an aerial viewpoint I hadn't realized Schürrle was penetrating the box with such blazing speed.

Definitely the Everton match. What the fuck was that? I was at the edge of my seat the whole second half until Mikel back heeled to assist the goal. Wait... what? WTF you don't make stuff like that up.

Btw can we get back to that level of finishing?