• Ivanovic (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is sooooo selfish. No wonder why some team-mates might not like him.

Schurrle is going through a very difficult phase out of his Chelsea career being on the fringes. Once he gets his confidence back, I reckon, this attitude will pass.

Schurrle is going through a very difficult phase out of his Chelsea career being on the fringes. Once he gets his confidence back, I reckon, this attitude will pass.

Yes and this is why it's not so much a big deal now, but let's hope until that happends the other players don't lose their patience. Can be catastrophic to be stigmatised as the "selfish one".

Yes and this is why it's not so much a big deal now, but let's hope until that happends the other players don't lose their patience. Can be catastrophic to be stigmatised as the "selfish one".

I remember Willian being almost as selfish last season and he turned out alright. I still believe Schurrle will be a integral part of the team in the remainder of the season, especially in cup games.

Just got back from the game and wanted to say well done on your win - I think it showed the difference between the side favourite for the Championship title and the side favourite for the Premier League. I thought we played well, but we needed you guys to have an off game to get anything and you simply didn't. You had the quality when it mattered.

The only Chelsea player I was disappointed in was Schurrle - I think he was put our the game comfortably by our left-back, but he still got the goal. The rest ranged from good to great.

The sending off is annoying as it could have been a more exciting end to the game, but I find these types of decisions swing and roundabout. I imagine it will be rescinded upon appeal anyway, so won't bother us in the future.

I just wanted to ask, based on the teams / games you've seen this season, where would you put us?

Just got back from the game and wanted to say well done on your win - I think it showed the difference between the side favourite for the Championship title and the side favourite for the Premier League. I thought we played well, but we needed you guys to have an off game to get anything and you simply didn't. You had the quality when it mattered.

The only Chelsea player I was disappointed in was Schurrle - I think he was put our the game comfortably by our left-back, but he still got the goal. The rest ranged from good to great.

The sending off is annoying as it could have been a more exciting end to the game, but I find these types of decisions swing and roundabout. I imagine it will be rescinded upon appeal anyway, so won't bother us in the future.

I just wanted to ask, based on the teams / games you've seen this season, where would you put us?

Different style for a Championship team, really catching the eye, meaning 1st or 2nd. Haven't seen a lot from Boro or Bournemouth though.

Honestly, like I said before, I was very impressed by your team. I've seen a couple of your games this season but I thought you really upped your performance today. I can honestly say that probably better than a few of the PL teams we've played this season like Hull, QPR and Burnley. I though McClaren got his tactics pretty spot on.

I thought Mikel and Matic were solid today after their collective bad performance against Hull (Cesc back obviously helped too)

One thing I like is how both are able to keep the ball under pressure (sometimes Mikel overdoes it and tries to take on 3 players lol) and can complete most basic passes, unlike Ramires.

I think this could be our pivot come crunch CL knockout time.

Besides the goal, I thought Schurrle was disappointing the entire match.

Seriously hope this is not the end of the road for him.

Being selfish can get you on Mourinho's shit list. Don't think the other players like him, and this is not the first time players didn't go and celebrate with him. When he scored vs Sporting, Diego Costa was clearly irritated and most of the team didn't even bother to go hug him. Something is not right. :sweating::sweating::sweating:

On a positive note, Filipe Luis what a sensational goal. We seem to have a monopoly on defenders that excell at freekicks. :yay:

And dare I say Fabregas has the makings of a a future Team Captain? Seeing Dave and Cesc carrying the stretcher to help out a teammate was heartwarming. to say the least. :blue scalf:

an honest view lower third in PL just above liverpool.. good luck but Im rooting for the Tractor boys ,, i did enjoy hearing you

beating Charlton in the F A cup final

Fabregas was amazing today, really flourished at the #10... so many amazing things coming his feet

Always said he'd be good there. :P

There has been a train of thought to move Cesc into the #10 position & move Oscar next to Matic. Oscar can tackle & could be an excellent link from the defense to the attack. Also he played that position before for Seleção Brasileira. Jose knows this & it's like an ace in his back pocket.

Cesc has been playing as the no 10 in his recent two games and I loved it, all his killer passes in the final third were amazing. Think Mou is preparing him for this role for KO stages in the CL and tougher big games in the EPL.

Think you're right we've already seen it in the league anyway. Mikel will likely pair with Matic to everyone's dismay but me of course. Ramires might get in there too...

We'll can say a lot of things about the prestige of this trophy but I love how Jose is taking it seriously. It's like a mockery to all 'the' big teams who are not doing it. Kudos to Jose.

Good performamnce by the boys. And is Hazard starting to pick up the pace in the winter period like last year? I hope so. Just this time keep it until the end of the season, Eden.