• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boom! Semi finals!

- Great goal Filipe. Really pleased for him :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

- Get well soon Zouma!!

- Hazard and Fabrepass were immense.

- Azpi's work rate is phenomenal

Professional performance, onto the semis!

Oh, and Chris Martin is a total ballbag. :rant:

That was proper match. Fair play to Derby who I thought got their game-plan spot on and played rather well apart from a couple of mistakes. But we managed the game excellently and always looked fairly comfortable.

Through to the semis and 6 days until the next match :yay:

i hope spurs win their Qf against newcastle. the last thing i want is a 2 leg semi against newcastle.

good performance. derby were pretty decent before the defensive mistake. after getting the first goal, their was always going to be just one winner.

hope zouma is alright (i think i heard the commentator say that he was walking about in the dressing room).

luis was my MOTM. what a crazy goal!!!!!!.

Missed the first half due to sleeping haha managed to catch the whole of the second half and I say Luis is my man of the match, his first amazing goal is just gold :) There was a lot of good players today, Hazard, Schurrle and Drogba.

Fabregas was amazing today, really flourished at the #10... so many amazing things coming his feet although our other midfielders should have involved him more in the first half.

Hazard was amazing as well. That Luís free kick still has my jaw on the floor, but there's no way Iva can play CB... his mindset was completely of a FB, he was in their half some point when the game was 2x1. What was he doing there?

hope Zouma will be fine soon..and dont know if that red card was necessary it was shame for Derby but,..there was some higlights but cant find it now firstrow ..Remy was really quick if somebody got video of red card and highlights please post it

Cesc has been playing as the no 10 in his recent two games and I loved it, all his killer passes in the final third were amazing. Think Mou is preparing him for this role for KO stages in the CL and tougher big games in the EPL.