• Matic
    • Hazard
    • Schurrle
    • Fabregas
    • Drogba
    • Ivanovic (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

Yes and this is why it's not so much a big deal now, but let's hope until that happends the other players don't lose their patience. Can be catastrophic to be stigmatised as the "selfish one".

Indeed - look at the perception of Sturridge :)

I don't mind the selfishness so much - it's just that everything breaks down when played through him...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So zouma and drogba will be ok...

Jose:

I had some information the people with the stretchers are not allowed to run and I trust that.rogba will be ok.

Wtf?!

Health and safety gone mad. They'll say that if they run and fall over they'll be held liable, never mind the player that could potentially be in a life threatening way...

It is unfortunate for Shurle to have stumbled upon Willian who is instrumental for the team this year. That doesnt mean that he should apply more pressure on himself to perform since he will defo get plenty of opportunities; if the attitude is right that is. I hate it when I dont see my team getting along because I know at more competitive games (ch.l ) it can cost us.

Very professional display from start to finish and into the semi-finals we go. Thought Cesc was brilliant and as a whole everyone did their job brilliantly well. This whole running onto the field shit is PC gone fucking bonkers again....a bloke is in a serious way laid on a field and they saunter on like they are walking for a fucking paper. Total bollocks.

Delighted to see Andre on the score sheet again, thought Hazard took his goal brilliantly and that was a sublime FK from Filipe. Delighted with how we went about our business last night, this was a more difficult task than some gave it credit for. The good thing about this football club is how we treat every game like a final, and the line up said exactly that, Jose wasn't allowing any banana skins here and we reaped the rewards of both respecting our opponent and fielding a line up to see us through.

Fucking get in...

Health and safety gone mad. They'll say that if they run and fall over they'll be held liable, never mind the player that could potentially be in a life threatening way...

Might also be that if you are in a stretcher and people are running, you get shaken about a lot. That's not ideal for someone with a serious injury (thinking specifically of a head injury)...

I have no idea though, just speculating

Might also be that if you are in a stretcher and people are running, you get shaken about a lot. That's not ideal for someone with a serious injury (thinking specifically of a head injury)...

I have no idea though, just speculating

He is speaking about when they run on without anyone on the stretcher.

There has been a train of thought to move Cesc into the #10 position & move Oscar next to Matic. Oscar can tackle & could be an excellent link from the defense to the attack. Also he played that position before for Seleção Brasileira. Jose knows this & it's like an ace in his back pocket.

Oscar's passing is not good enough to compensate for the loss of Fabregas's fluidity in the CM role. If Fab moves to play the 'ten', Oscar will move out of the side, not into CM.

Just a personal opinion of course.

Oscar's passing is not good enough to compensate for the loss of Fabregas's fluidity in the CM role. If Fab moves to play the 'ten', Oscar will move out of the side, not into CM.

Just a personal opinion of course.

Fair enough but I will maintain my belief that the two should switch positions.