Chelsea v Hull

Jase

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thing Mikel deserves to start this one.

Having good competition ahead of him have seemed to force him to make his own game more dynamic.

I have been Anti Mikel for quite a long time, but his last game was a breath of fresh air, and for once i understood what people spoke about his potential.

If he puts his mind to it, he can be more progressive.

Mikel and Matic is an interesting combo if mikel looks ahead more often.

Jose: 'We are a completely different team to the one which played Hull at home last season. We are a better team, so are Hull.' #CFC

Jose: 'We are playing very well in almost every game, there hasn't been one bad performance. We cannot do any more than we are doing.' #CFC

Jose: 'Cesc has been amazing for us but he's suspended for tomorrow so we don't think about him. We trust the other players.' #CFC

Jose: 'Against Sporting Schurrle and Salah did well, the team did well and that was very nice for me.' #CFC

Jose: 'Courtois had a little problem in training, a muscular problem, and he's not available for tomorrow.' #CFC

Jose: 'I don't think any one player will play all six matches (between now and 1 January), maybe some will play five.' #CFC

Jose: 'Petr Cech had our confidence even when Courtois was playing. We know what we have, he has absolutely nothing to prove.' #CFC

Jose: 'Salah is a player we like, we trust and he's part of our plans. He's not going anywhere.' #CFC

Cannot believe one of the journalists asked Mourinho an extremely moronic question - asked if we have gained that aura that puts fear into opponents at the Bridge like United do at Old Trafford. :doh: :doh: Clearly, he has been living in the cave for the past 10 years!