• Hazard
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did laugh when the commentator said Costa's goal drought has ended. How many games without a goal had it been? 3 or 4? Compared to Torres going several months without even having a shot on goal that is absolutely nothing. Goal drought ffs! :lol:

Mikel was getting booed for sure. As much as think mikel doesn't belong in a top club, he is picked by the club and manager - not his fault.

Sometimes supporters do get fed up with a player and pick on him. That will make life harder for mikel and Jose.

Mikel was getting booed for sure. As much as think mikel doesn't belng in a top club, he is picked by the club and manager - not his fault.

Sometimes supporters do get fed up with a player and pick on him. That will make life harder for mikel and Jose.

It's funny how they pick on some players and not others, isn't it?

Just look at the support Torres got despite being an absolute embarrassment for most of his time here.

It really makes you think. -_-

I don't think we quite realize just how lucky we are to have Hazard in our team sometimes. Appreciate and embrace his talents because he's pretty much a legend in the making.

It was a somewhat comfortable win.. Glad to see Costa on the score sheet again!

Still not sure how we played as I couldn't find a good stream and had no other choice but to watch a laggy slideshow, but still 3 points and moving forward. Hazard with a great header and a lovely assist to Diego, who is back on the scoresheet after a brief slump.

Still not sure how we played as I couldn't find a good stream and had no other choice but to watch a laggy slideshow, but still 3 points and moving forward. Hazard with a great header and a lovely assist to Diego, who is back on the scoresheet after a brief slump.

your stream wasnt laggy .. thats how we were playing

1st half was an abomination bar the goal. 2nd half was not that good but better and that was enough to get us the 3 points without any heart attacks. Thank Huddlestone for that also. I mean, if i was a Hull fan i would be infuriated right now by their performance. We were vulnerable today and they did not threatened once!

Hazard MOTM for me. His decisiveness made the winning goal coupled with a little bit of Brana magic. Great performance by the later also.

2nd half Costa was pleasing to see and after scoring let's hope the beast is on the right track again.

Willian was awful, it's plain and simple.

Oscar and Luis so and so.

Matic, Mikel average.

GC is going through a rough patch.

P.S.: Need to cut the diving, it's a disgrace.

If Mikel was indeed booed that's also a disgrace,

...and Foy is the ultimate disgrace!