• Matic
    • Fabregas
    • Salah
    • Schurrle
    • Costa
    • Remy (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

Tbf he looked very sharp when he came on at newcastle. I guess he really was sick after all.

Very true. He was real bright spark for the team when he came on and gave the Newcastle defense a lot of trouble as evident by the Taylor sending off.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

appalling game by Costa, hope there was something wrong with him

He was also hopeless at Newcastle. We have to expect this. High level technical proficiency is not his thing. Without that, there is bound to be a wider than usual spread of performance levels.

Fuckin hell that was rough, thought Maribor would help us go through.. Chelsea clearly the deserving winner though.

Neither team played that well imo. Chelsea looked half-gas and Sporting was way too scared until the second goal. Few of our players actually showed up. Gotta mention Carrillo, Adrien and Paulo Oliveira, worthy of the shirts they represented... Now it's time for Chelsea to win the CL. ;)

I don't know what to think right now. Put Remy in, start Schuerrle, leave Big Diego on the bench?

I watched this match just to see RLC, but we didn't get to see much of him. Seems like Jose knows that Sporting and their manager were very motivated to play against his Chelsea side, but it's not a bad team.

Hope we win the next match 2-0 or 3-0.

Fuckin hell that was rough, thought Maribor would help us go through.. Chelsea clearly the deserving winner though.

Neither team played that well imo. Chelsea looked half-gas and Sporting was way too scared until the second goal. Few of our players actually showed up. Gotta mention Carrillo, Adrien and Paulo Oliveira, worthy of the shirts they represented... Now it's time for Chelsea to win the CL. ;)

Carrillo clearly impressed. I especially liked how whenever he drove to the Chelsea area, he always passed the ball off to someone in a better position, instead of being unnecessarily selfish.

Fucking really enjoyed that last night, we played well. Happy for Andre, he took his goal brilliantly. Great to RLC getting minutes and didn't he look sharp? Well done young man, now get that wine in for the boss :D

I really don't care who we get, we can beat anyone.