• Costa
    • Remy (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This if the first time Ive voted MoM for a sub with less than 10 mins ,,,, well the alternative was J O M

you and me have to eat a little humble pie. The f'cker passed more balls forward tonight than in the whole of his career.......and scored a screamer from 1 yard :clown:

Basel or Leverkusen would be a great draw, we'll spank them over 2 legs.

Shakhtar wouldn't be too bad, we'll beat them over 2 legs too.

Juve and PSG would be a bit harder. I would still back us to beat them over 2 legs but with Juve's midfield and PSG's attack we would have to be on top of our game.

To be honest most of that was a blur. Spent 2 hours getting mangled in a pub beforehand then bowled up to the ground 15 minutes late to shout give it to Salah every time we had posession. This was after a small confrontation with a steward outside the ground who wouldn't let me take my 50p can of Carling into the zone around the outside of the stadium. IIRC I kept asking him if we weren't allowed alcohol because Platini is straight edge and we don't want to upset him. Fucking hell I've hit the rocks haven't I? What a waste of an evening

Ran the show. We will struggle to keep hold of him if Barca come knocking

haha good one but i think no one in chelsea deserves to play in the big four , barca , real madrid , bayern and psg !