• Costa
    • Remy (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruben Loftus-Cheek deserved more time but boy did he shine. He made chicken salad out of chicken shit. The boy looks class, hope to see a lot more of him. :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Matic incredible as ever.

Great effort from Schurrle.

Through to the knockout stage. That'll do me! :D:D:D

Good 10 minute cameo for RLC. This is the first look I've gotten of him, he looked strong and technically good. I get the Yaya comparison. He did look nervous as shit his first few touches, but settled down. How about that reception he got? Glad he got to play.

brilliant game!!! matic and mikel were fabulous. i expect them to start against hull specially cos rambo looked very rusty.

our fullbacks were brilliant. would be unfair to luis if he has to sit out the next game after this performance.

mikel had a wonderful game. his passing was great too. schurrle and salah gave a good account of themselves.

matic was MOTM (as usual). costa was dreadful. looks more injured to me now than at the start of the season. expect remy to start against hull after his latest 2 performances.

RLC was real good. did we get try and get him on the ball more often or was he just more involved!!!???

Good performance by us. Comfortable through out the whole match.

Thought schurrle was good in the first, tho perhaps a bit greedy. Took his goal well. Salah was solid, no more, no less. Matic was very good for me.

Id like to see the Azpi/Luis full back pairing some more.

Costa didn't look up for it. Idk whats up with him, lost the ball a lot tonight.

RLC looked great in his cameo. What a moment that must have been for him.

Oh and zouma! Big Kurt looked great!

On to the knock out rounds!