Newcastle v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

losing matic sucks. i would bring in both mikel and ramires- to play with cesc in a 3.

to replace matics size and mobility, takes 2 players it seems.

dont want sissoko to run us over.

Not worried for this match because i think they will play right into our hands.

Theres no way this Newcastle team can defend for 90mins, no shot. I expect it to be end to end stuff. What up with Rambo is he injured? Im gonna assume so, wasnt on the bench for last two games.

What i would like to see:

Tibo

Azpi-Jt-Cahill-Luis

Cesc-Mikel

Willian-Hazard-Schurrle

Costa

There might be too many risks starting Mikel and Rambo together for the first time all season, and the pivot is vital to everthing, so i wouldnt even be upset with a rambo on RW even though we have grown to dread that proposition.

Only just read that Tim Krul is out for a few weeks.

Anyone know what their second choice goalkeeper is like?

He has conceded 31 goals in his last 26 games for Newcastle...

He's wife is also pregnant and due any minute. He may be forced to miss the game and Newcastle play a keeper that would have never played for their senior team before...

I can already see the melt down after we drop points this weekend and city close the gap a little. Tough game. Very tough game.

City'll have a tough game too. They usually suck against Everton. Let's hope Big Rom, Eto'o and Atsu could help us.