• Costa
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Luis (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same story time and time again. Any side that can sit deep and stay well organized can completely nullify every threat we have. We play right into their hands, too. Slow and painfully predictable in the final third.

Not a knee jerk here, but I'm seriously concerned with how certain players look. Cahill in particular.

We've let other sides right back into the title race.

This NEEDS to be a wake up call.

1. Branislav Ivanovic is NOT. REPEAT NOT a full back. Cesar and Filipe (further proved by his performance at the end) should be our starting pair with Brana moving into centre half where I feel he's best.

2. Play Remy.

3. Mikel played fucking well despite the result.

4. Drogba has proven to be a great signing.

5. Intricate passing along the penalty box will not create goals against these sides, we looked threatening when we started to lump balls in. Back in Mourinho's first spell we had that plan B and used it well, we still have it with the re-signing of Drog but are not using it enough.

6. ROTATE ROTATE ROTATE.

I have had a shit week and this just tops it. I'm not saying Mourinho out or anything daft, we just need to learn.

COME THE FUCK ON YOU BLUES!! Still top!

Some frustrating refereeing and bad luck, but we need to find a way to beat these sides. There's no width in the team and it makes sense to start playing more direct. Glad the unbeaten nonsense will stop, not glad City will be 3 points behind us after Everton bend over for them. We could've done with Ramires running and power in the side, perhaps a 442 with him on the right next match.

At least, at bloody least the 'undefeated team' 'can they do it' talk will stop now. I hate these norhern bastards, raising their games against us and then playing like a piece of shit the very next week. We wasted very good chances, though. We fought, which was nice to see, but we began too late. We were never going to win this. Now show you are shit next week, freaking barcodes.