Stats Back Blues to Beat Spurs

CHOULO19

You don't need to stats to back anything up. We are doing very well blip vs Sunderland aside and Spurs are struggling. I'll be surprised if we don't win and shocked if we lose.

Still, it's surprising (and entertaining) to see just how much we've had the upper hand on them this season and the past 25 years. Just 5 losses in the last 57 matches! Do we have a better record against any other team?

Still, it's surprising (and entertaining) to see just how much we've had the upper hand on them this season and the past 25 years. Just 5 losses in the last 57 matches! Do we have a better record against any other team?

Haha, true. No idea mate. I am a fan of stats just you know fuck spurs. Lol.

Maybe i'm being overly pessimistic, but with all the results in the last week going against us and everything else in the season going nicely I can see us dropping points here.

Not losing (Spurs aren't good enough for that) but I can see this being a 1-1 draw or something, quite possibly with Spurs being undeserving of the draw (luck? refs? who knows).

Maybe i'm being overly pessimistic, but with all the results in the last week going against us and everything else in the season going nicely I can see us dropping points here.

Not losing (Spurs aren't good enough for that) but I can see this being a 1-1 draw or something, quite possibly with Spurs being undeserving of the draw (luck? refs? who knows).

If this was at the Lane I'd agree, but I just can't see them pulling it off at the Bridge. Their central midfield is just too weak, imo.

I hope you're right. Really want to be wrong here.

Don't believe the media hype :)

I said after the CL win we might be flat and I didn't like the weird KO time - look at the Everton game!

This is a bread and butter fixture, the lads have had their wake up call - and know they need to step it up!

All we need is a goal within 15-20 minutes and will be comfortable...