YouTube to MP3

hudagph

Hello,

Good morning everybody. Sometimes we need to convert YouTube file to MP3 but it is difficult to find the proper converter. Here I am sharing one of the best YouTube to MP3 converter. Go to http://www.dirpy.com/. Just enter your video url in the box and click dirpy. Your video will automatically converted to MP3. Try it now!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No way.

However something for a mix of Europa league places and Champions League places on offer maybe (for places 3-7).

Would be pretty cool.

I was halfway through writing the same on my post but then thought the Champions League is for Europes elite the teams in it can't be decided through a play off. Perhaps 5th - 8th playoff for Europa League though.

Hell no. Play-offs would make the regular season, and thus most of the season, matter much less than it does now and a team that has been shit throughout the season could still fluke the title in the end by overachieving in the last few games when it matters most.

When I was younger I used to watch some ice hockey, mostly NHL but also our domestic Finnish league, and I don't like the play-off system at all. Most teams just surf through the regular season without putting in much effort and whether a team finishes first or eighth in the table doesn't really affect their chances of winning the title so only when the play-offs begin they start to give 100%. The way it is now in football every single game matters the same and the champion could be decided by just one or two results so everyone has to give everything they got in every game, be it QPR at home in August or Manchester United away in May.

However, I do like the way some football leagues have play-offs for deciding European places or relegation so I think something like that could be successfully implemented for the PL as well. For example a Championship style promotion play-off between the teams that finish in places 4-7 could be used to determine the last team to qualify for the CL and at the other end of the table there could be some kind of a play-off played between the places 15-18 to decide the third relegated team with teams in 19th and 20th relegated automatically.