Chelsea v Tottenham

Jase

I always have a bad feeling in away games against mediocre teams, that's the Achilles' heel of Mourinho's teams. I am already feeling bad about Newcastle game on saturday.

Plus our Newcastle record isnt all that amazing..

Get a win...dont perform as we did yesterday.Go for it from the start.Make most of chances and all that

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its December, lets start to rotate please. Because whats the point of having a big world class squad if your not gonna utilize options off the bench. I'd like to see Schurrle, Rambo, Remy and Luis come into the fray.

Tibo

Azpi--Cahill-JT--Luis

----Rambo----Matic--

Schurrle-Cesc--Hazard

-----------Remy

I'd like to see Cesc in the predominate #10 position, he's had some immaculate games there even though his favorite position (as said by the man himself) is the CM role.

i highly doubt Spurs will man mark Cesc, and even if they tried i don't think they would be able to shut him out from the game. But with Rambo (hopefully he's healthy) we can have that much needed energizer bunny making runs when the game gets stretched. Same thing with Schurrle, who is very direct and even though he's been in a rut, he hasn't had many opprotunites to change his fortune around, maybe Wednesday will be the day.

Losing Lampard was a terrible decision. He could have helped us so much, at the moment we have no one to replace Fabregas and we need him to start every game.

I agree, but he's done a lot for us and he wanted to move on in the USA, however it doesn't look like that any more City need him and as they own both teams New York and City I've got a feeling they'll find a way to keep him.

I agree, but he's done a lot for us and he wanted to move on in the USA, however it doesn't look like that any more City need him and as they own both teams New York and City I've got a feeling they'll find a way to keep him.

He decided to go to USA because he was not offered a contract here and he didnt want to go to a mediocre team in PL so he chose MLS. I'm sure City will keep him for the rest of season, he has been great for them.

Guess Pochettino will be watching last night's game very closely and taking notes. I wouldn't be surprised if he organize a low block system and look for a draw.

Really don't want us to make the ssame mistakes again, like yesterday.

................Courtois...............

Branna.......Cahill.....JT.....Luis

................Matic...............

.....Ramires.............Cesc......

..Schurrle....................Hazard.

................Remy.................

Spurs played well today

They did alright, but they look incredibly venerable when people like Mirallas got at them.

If we bring our A game this week it won't even be a contest because they are mid table stuff. Fully expect them to shut up shop like Sunderland.

They did alright, but they look incredibly venerable when people like Mirallas got at them.

If we bring our A game this week it won't even be a contest because they are mid table stuff. Fully expect them to shut up shop like Sunderland.

Naaa doubt they are good enough to do hardcore bus parking. They gonna try counter attack like at Arsenal, could see we draw this game actually especially with Costa out now and Spurs coming back to form.

They defended for large parts of the game but conceded very few chances. The beauty of pressing. If they play like that against us it will be very difficult, especially if we're still fatigued.

They defended for large parts of the game but conceded very few chances. The beauty of pressing. If they play like that against us it will be very difficult, especially if we're still fatigued.

They played Thurs and Sunday ,,, We really can't play the tiredness card.

We need to start December well though

thougth spuds did alright today against a tired Everton team.

Would be much happier if Costa wasn't suspended but I still think we'll turn them over comfortably Wednesday.