• Drogba
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eat your humble pie in peace... Admit Drogba still has a lot to give this club and slagging him off is a little short sighted considering what he's done for this club and the heart he has!

i acknowledged he will come up with big contributions, if you read the comment i made,i just want a mobile striker at all times. so our attack can be at its best,

i never slagged him off as such, just said he limits us alot compared to remy/costa. which i think is true.

i acknowledged he will come up with big contributions, if you read the comment i made,i just want a mobile striker at all times. so our attack can be at its best,

i never slagged him off as such, just said he limits us alot compared to remy/costa. which i think is true.

But you were wrong weren't you? We have enough nippy fast players, Willian, hazard, Oscar, Fabregas... Drogba provides a physical presence much like Costa, it was clearly the edge we needed. He also is fantastic at clearing set pieces.

Spurs away supporters sang "Oh when the spurs go marching in, I want to be in that number". Don't know what they're talking about, I wouldn't want to be in that number because it's a big PHAT 0.

Sunderland plays the game of their lives against us in the weekend but decided to roll over against city, dang.

But how good does it feel to have all 3 strikers scoring, to know that you can count on all 3 to put in a goal after years of terror.

But you were wrong weren't you? We have enough nippy fast players, Willian, hazard, Oscar, Fabregas... Drogba provides a physical presence much like Costa, it was clearly the edge we needed. He also is fantastic at clearing set pieces.

not really, i never said drogba couldnt do it, i thought remy was a much better option, which todays match didnt really prove or disprove. anyway lets stop arguing, we won, its not cool to try and prove each other wrong, and make people feel bad, when we should be happy, and i never insulted drogba or the manager. leave it please

i am quoting the people who were slagging jose and DD off.

there is one thing to not be happy with the team selection and another to call our manager a "MORON".

Lol don't backtrack now. You quoted me and said I was one of the people who called Jose a moron. Hurry up and quote me or stfu.

Anyway, we don't need cowards with their almighty hindsight rubbing it in to fellow posters who said Remy should've started. If Remy played all 90 minutes he could've easily been MOTM. Enough said.

Hazard was MOTM for me. His pressure to score the early goal when the game was in the balance was exceptional. Was a nightmare to defend against. Drogba was also fantastic. I thought Willian was solid in the second half and a special mention to Remy for his cameo. Everyone else was good without being great. Did what we had to do and it was a wonderful team performance. Also thought Zouma looked comfortable when he replaced Cahill in the second half.