• Drogba
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOLOLOLOL... JOSE is an absolute MORON to start DD. the legend to scored and assisted one each and was the MOTM. so #JOSEOUT for you now? :clown::clown::clown:

Remy would have also scored that goal and made that assist for Hazard. I love DD but he should not start over Remy.

Remy would have also scored that goal and made that assist for Hazard. I love DD but he should not start over Remy.

thats a massive change in tone for someone who had the balls of saying that our manager will be a MORON for starting a certain player.

DD should start over a remy who has not played football in close to a month. you cant simply throw in a match unfit striker coming back from an injury to play against spurs.

If I EVER hear a Chelsea supporter criticize Drogba again I will track you down and feed you to the pigs!

He's a legend because he's a legend! Don't ever forget that new supporters...

thats what i am doing right now. each everyone of them!!!

not sure this is necessary, i wanted remy to play, both scored nice goals. i wanted remy as our 2nd choice, and i still do.

eat your humble pie in peace... Admit Drogba still has a lot to give this club and slagging him off is a little short sighted considering what he's done for this club and the heart he has!