Jurassic World (June 2015)

edetarod

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was one of my favourite films growing up

so it's gonna come out in June, what do you think it will be: a flop or a success?

i'm personally a little worried about the acting, but the trailer was good i thought

I read there is a leaked version on leakedfilms.net

was one of my favourite films growing up

so it's gonna come out in June, what do you think it will be: a flop or a success?

i'm personally a little worried about the acting, but the trailer was good i thought

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFinNxS5KN

The first one was bold, and made an attempt to educate the audience by portraying (quite well, I must add) dinosaurs as birds with similiar movement and intelligence.

If this movie was to be anything similar, they would have attempted to do feathered dinosaurs.

Instead, it seems to be the same regurgitated stuff trying to cash in on the nostalgia factor.

The trailer reminds of the same shit we saw in the TMNT remake this year, and the CGI looks cheap (even if it is just for the trailer).

Acting would be the least worry for this one.

Haven't seen any films (though i have 'seen' them in the background) but what do you guys think of this once-possibility of happening?

http://www.slashfilm.com/wtf-jurassic-park-4-almost-featured-human-dino-hybrids-the-karate-kid-iii-planned-as-kung-fu-flick-with-flying-people/

• 6 months later...