Sunderland v Chelsea

Jase

Has had so many quality games for us but that game was probably his best performance in a Chelsea shirt. Literally ripped them apart and it is a joy watching that clip over and over again. Another repeat like that on Saturday would be very welcoming.

Was lucky enough to be at that game! Amazing

and It's not Costas hamstring, Jose said he will be fine for Saturday

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should we rest fabregas and costa? they one yellow card away from suspension and we play spurs after this match. what do you think?

No, our squad has such depth that even if they pick up these yellow cards we have enough to cope with other top quality players coming in.

Is this our first Saturday night game or second? I'm not sure I like the timing...

Hopefully we will do the business, just worried we could be a little flat after a CL game...

We have enough to dispatch the Maccams - but we know they will raise their game against Us and work hard for 90 minutes!

Should we rest fabregas and costa? they one yellow card away from suspension and we play spurs after this match. what do you think?

I think the suspension goes up to ten games within the next few weeks, so Jose will tell them to just hold out until then and not make un necessary reactions off the ball, or coincidently pick up the 5th the game before Derby.

Is Altidore still playing for Sunderland??? That motherfucker scores only one game per season, against Chelsea. Him and Hernandez.

Well he's still at Sunderland, but hardly still playing.

He's pretty much the complete player though

Strenght

i79BFucPvpERF.gif

Good attitude, always tries to keep in balance despite brutal body checks

ibieHn4OXa7E6v.gif

and hacked down

tnFKHJR.gif

Good technique

ibczrZT2dbHpHR.gif

Fighting spirit

iUnQgHzGoegnx.gif

and the mentality to overcome dark times

iD3kivHKBKAly.gif

What a player.

He's ready to take it to the next level, to score more than 1 goal in a real league

GoF8IoX.png

Tricky game this, against the unpredictable and awkward Sunderland side. They can look like a decent team in one game and completely rubbish in another. Not to mention, they also beat us twice last season. Hopefully, we can get an early goal or two to make things a little easier then.

Well he's still at Sunderland, but hardly still playing.

He's pretty much the complete player though

Strenght

i79BFucPvpERF.gif

Good attitude, always tries to keep in balance despite brutal body checks

ibieHn4OXa7E6v.gif

and hacked down

tnFKHJR.gif

Good technique

ibczrZT2dbHpHR.gif

Fighting spirit

iUnQgHzGoegnx.gif

and the mentality to overcome dark times

iD3kivHKBKAly.gif

What a player.

He's ready to take it to the next level, to score more than 1 goal in a real league

GoF8IoX.png

Hahah nice post mate