Sunderland 0-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Another brilliant argument.sunderland would have had 5+ men in the middle but while having hazard and willian free out wide? LOLOLOLOL. Its called stretching a defence. And if you think that wide players staying wide against a packed defence would not have helped in breaking down a defence, then I have nothing to say to you.

So you are basically agreeing with what I said about fullbacks pushing up to create width, thanks pal.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I fucking hate Sunderland. Anti-football. :rant:

2. We were VERY poor today. No pace, no idea, no nothing.

3. We need to rotate our squad.

4. Well played Matic.

Fuck sake, lets batter the spuds in mid-week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unbeaten still. Up the blues!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Ermmmm... Well thats awkward.

When it's "Black Friday" and there is 40% off Cahill, you just have to take it!

B3oXclOIIAAASBb.jpg

Shit happens. Nobody thought we'll win every game. A win against spurs and we will forget all about it.

I just hope the players will show up on wednesday because they looked a bit tired yesterday.

So you are basically agreeing with what I said about fullbacks pushing up to create width, thanks pal.

DELUDED!!!!! level of delusion here.

but let me not break your delusions that we need to change all 4 of our defenders for the next season. i am sure that jose will "SORT" out our defense. we will talk when we start the next season and lets see what all changes jose makes to our back line.

PS - a "bad" result really shows whose who!!! "the defence needs sorting" one of the LOLLEST comments i have read!!!

Draw a fair result, we didn't do enough in the final 3rd. Although credit to Sunderland, they defended well making it hard for us. Thought we were quite lucky costa didn't see red, so I'm thankful he's only missing spurs midweek instead of 3 games, also his 5th yellow out the way, which it wouldn't have been with a red. Thought Matic and Hazard looked knackered. Willian was our best player. No complaints with Jose's subs, he went for it at the end to be fair, but given we were lacking width and struggling to open them up by going down the middle all the time, Luis could have prised them open.

Drogba or Remy Wednesday? I think Jose will go Drogba

Sunderland game was one of those bad/lethargic day at work ... Things not going as planned, just dragging on, wanting it to end, etc, etc ... Just a matter of time that we will bounce back and this would be forgetten ...

Having said that, Jose needs to rotate the squad a little ... with 2 games every week and no rotation will have a negative bearing (fatigue) on the players in the long run ...

New day, new start, let's move on ..

Stewards were an absolute bunch of cunts on Saturday by the way- Telling everyone to sit every two seconds even when the chant of "Stand up if you hate Tottenham" rang around. But in the same instance it was alright for a Sunderland fan to make gestures such as 'slitting a throat' and constant hand gestures.....But obviously they ignored that and kept having a pop at us.

Stewards were an absolute bunch of cunts on Saturday by the way- Telling everyone to sit every two seconds even when the chant of "Stand up if you hate Tottenham" rang around. But in the same instance it was alright for a Sunderland fan to make gestures such as 'slitting a throat' and constant hand gestures.....But obviously they ignored that and kept having a pop at us.

Quite surprised, in my experiences they've actually been alright up there.