Filipe Luis--------------------------Azpiliecueta

--------------Godin-----Ramos------------

--------------------Neuer----------------------

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not the type to base my decision on a 7 game maximum (world cup) performance but rather the consistency throughout the entire season including the 38 league games , champions league, and other cup competitions irrespective of reputation.

Based on that criteria my team is.

Neuer

Lahm . . Miranda. . . Godin. . . .Luis

Modric. . . .Di maria

Robben. . . Koke. . .Ronaldo

Costa

Honorable mentions

Zlatan,Azpilicueta,Reus and Bale.

Players that would have made the list easily if league performances were the only consideration

Messi, Suarez, aguero,Toure,Bale,Silva,Vidal,Pogba,Benatia,Alaba,Pjanic,hazard,Rakitic and Strootman.

--------------neuer------------

--juanfran--ramos--godin--luis--

----maria---modric---lahm--------

---suarez------costa-----ronaldo---

neuer is a no brainer.

lahm has not played enough matches as a right back to be considered for that position. juanfran was the next best thing.

ramos, godin and luis are no brainers too.

modric and maria were the heart and soul of RM who won the copa and CL double. totally deserve to be in it.

lahm and alonso were on the same level for me but i feel lahm was better.

the front 3 choose themselves.

For me it would be:

----------------Neuer----------------

Zabaleta--Ramos--Godin--Luis-

-------Lahm----------Modric-------

-Muller--------------------Ronaldo-

---------Suarez------Costa---------

Bench: Courtois, Alaba, Terry, Y Toure, Bale, Robben, Ibrahimovich.

Quite frankly I think it should mainly be made up of Atletico Madrid players due to the great year they had and most of their players had. Guys like Courtois, Felipe Luis, Godin, Miranda, and Costa surely have to be in it? They were huge for them. Their back 5 was probably the best in the whole of Europe last year to be fair.

Quite frankly I think it should mainly be made up of Atletico Madrid players due to the great year they had and most of their players had. Guys like Courtois, Felipe Luis, Godin, Miranda, and Costa surely have to be in it? They were huge for them. Their back 5 was probably the best in the whole of Europe last year to be fair.

Not a single Courtois makes it tbh. Neuer is a lock.

Not a single Courtois makes it tbh. Neuer is a lock.

Yeah but Neuer made a few poor mistakes notably by his standards last season, think two of the goals against Real in that 7-1 aggregate lose he could have done a lot lot better with and then in 2013 the Super Cup against us Eden's goal was very savable. Courtois was absolutely colossal for Atletico and I can't really recall him making a big mistake. Sure Neuer is a better keeper but it should be picked on how good they did for their clubs and country in 2014 not on who's the best on FIFA or something. Also players like Godin and Miranda should be nailed on places in that team because they had magnificent seasons.

Yeah but Neuer made a few poor mistakes notably by his standards last season, think two of the goals against Real in that 7-1 aggregate lose he could have done a lot lot better with and then in 2013 the Super Cup against us Eden's goal was very savable. Courtois was absolutely colossal for Atletico and I can't really recall him making a big mistake. Sure Neuer is a better keeper but it should be picked on how good they did for their clubs and country in 2014 not on who's the best on FIFA or something. Also players like Godin and Miranda should be nailed on places in that team because they had magnificent seasons.

Guess we'll have to disagree. Neuer was (and has been) an absolute monster in goal. Especially in the world cup... As much as I'd like to see Courtois winning it, it won't be this year... But he's just 22, his time will definitely come.