Schalke v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im starting to hate chelsea, my new work hours dont allow me to watch a single match, this will be another game i will miss fuck my life

Your name is ironic, given your constant mood seems to be the opposite of what your name suggests.

Lets smash them and wrap the group up early.

Courtois

Azpilicueta - Cahill - Terry - Luis

Matic - Fabregas

Remy - Oscar - Hazard

Costa

Schalke are so open defensively we should rip them apart.

I think Schalke 1 Chelsea 4

Slightly off topic but for our sake in the Premier League, need City to progress into the knockout stage of the Champions League or at least qualify for the Europa League. Last thing we need is City having only two competitions left to contend and able to focus almost everything on winning the league.

I think chelsea should keep the big guns out and let the others play.

I can imagine schalke parking the bus in the beginning.

Maybe,

Cesc-Rambo

Willian-Oscar-Schurrle

Remy

Than, bring in hazard, Matic and costa.

Would take a draw now, all day. But we have to go out for the win. A loss would almost definitely mean the end of our CL campaign so we must, not, lose.

It would not. If Schalke win tomorrow we still will be second regardless of the score between Sporting Lisbon and Maribor. We will then just need at least a draw against Sporting Lisbon in our last game to go through. Hopefully we win and seal top spot but even if we did lose tomorrow I still think we would qualify from the group.

I think chelsea should keep the big guns out and let the others play.

I can imagine schalke parking the bus in the beginning.

Maybe,

Cesc-Rambo

Willian-Oscar-Schurrle

Remy

Than, bring in hazard, Matic and costa.

Disagree. We need to go out with our top team to get the W. It's a must win.

Cesc-Matic

Willian-Oscar-Hazard

Costa

It would not. If Schalke win tomorrow we still will be second regardless of the score between Sporting Lisbon and Maribor. We will then just need at least a draw against Sporting Lisbon in our last game to go through. Hopefully we win and seal top spot but even if we did lose tomorrow I still think we would qualify from the group.

Yeah but going through 2nd is an absolute minefield in the CL. We'd get one of: Real Madrid, Atletico/Juve, Bayer Leverkusen, PSG/Barca, Porto, Dortmund, Bayern. Only Leverkusen can be seen as relative pushovers there, wouldn't want to be facing any of the other teams so early.

Not saying it would definitely be over, but it would almost definitely be.

On this topic, Arsenal are shafted, lol.

Anyway, that's why a draw would be fine, especially if it's 2-2 or above as that would mean we'd top the group with a draw against Sporting too.

Yeah but going through 2nd is an absolute minefield in the CL. We'd get one of: Real Madrid, Atletico/Juve, Bayer Leverkusen, PSG/Barca, Porto, Dortmund, Bayern. Only Leverkusen can be seen as relative pushovers there, wouldn't want to be facing any of the other teams so early.

Not saying it would definitely be over, but it would almost definitely be.

On this topic, Arsenal are shafted, lol.

Anyway, that's why a draw would be fine, especially if it's 2-2 or above as that would mean we'd top the group with a draw against Sporting too.

Oh, fair enough then. However in the UCL I never go in the mentality that if we play this team it is over for us. I feel we are capable of beating anyone on our day as we have proved time and time again before. Yes, I would definitely not want Real, Barca or Bayern right now but I am confident that if we got any of the rest we would go through. I would not even write off our chances if we played Bayern, Barca or Real. They would be favourites but with Mourinho in charge and the players we have, we have our own case to say we could knock them out.

Oh, fair enough then. However in the UCL I never go in the mentality that if we play this team it is over for us. I feel we are capable of beating anyone on our day as we have proved time and time again before. Yes, I would definitely not want Real, Barca or Bayern right now but I am confident that if we got any of the rest we would go through. I would not even write off our chances if we played Bayern, Barca or Real. They would be favourites but with Mourinho in charge and the players we have, we have our own case to say we could knock them out.

Well yeah of course, the old cliche that you have to beat the best to be the best... but I wouldn't feel overly confident about playing Bayern or Real, got to be honest! And games against PSG, Atletico or Barca would be touch and go.

Yes I also have confidence, but I would be very worried if we lost this match. A score draw with at least 4 goals would be perfect.