Tyrone Mings

the wes

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He's already 21 and is not playing Premier League football. Plus, he hasn't represented England U-21s or other age groups so he's probably not particularly good at present.

We already have 3 young centre halves. What will we do with one more guy who may or may not make it at the highest level. Plus he looks like he'll cost around 10 million, which is not worth the risk.

If we really have to buy a young English centre half, I'd rather see us go for someone like a John Stones.

My family are mostly Itfc fans and i have seen him play on a number of occasions. Last year he didn't see much game time because of Cresswell who was arguably the Lb in the league but when he did he wasn't to impressive. But since Cresswell has left he really has stepped up big time. Itfc rejected a number of bids from Crystal palace up to the £3m which did surprised a few people but they have since been proved right to do so. He has all the attributes to be come a very good player, but it doesn't seem to a chelsea signing. Arsenal have been watching him for a while and it would definitely Wengers sort of purchase

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You