Espresso + Coffee (Tea)

Spike

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scutlund is the arsehole of the planet. You are a speck of shit on said arsehole.

Arsehole of the planet or not we Scots are all still fine drinkers.

Fuck all but heroin

Heroin? What is heroin? I have never heard of such a substance..... naaa but in all seriousness I wouldn't go near that stuff for 2 reasons, 1) I am not an idiot and 2) I've got a radiographers medical for a job on Monday and the job I am starting is very good pay so why would I fuck that up?

If I was a scouser I might inject it into my arse.. I'm sure Robbie Fowler done that as well as cocaine.

G'day everyone. I'm considering buying an espresso machine as a Christmas present for my girlfriend. Obviously I'm not looking at models over $100, a $5,000 machine is just ridiculous. Does anyone have good experience with cheaper machines? Are the Nestle machines good bang for buck? American coffee in general is shit and I'd like to get away from the instant mud they sel over here.

Also talk about coffee or whatever. :chai:

605809-Krups-KP-5006-NESCAFE-Dolce-Gusto

150-200 EUR. Really good.

If I didn't drink tea I wouldn't be English. I'd be shun by my elders.

I'd practically be Ryan Davidson. It'd be a pathetic life, full of pain and misery.

I'm English to the core and don't drink tea or coffee, only high quality water, and the occasional milk/juice etc.

On a side note, people who drink something hot in the summer months need to be sectioned, nothing 'refreshing' about it; I personally apply the same principle to central heating.

I'm English to the core and don't drink tea or coffee, only high quality water, and the occasional milk/juice etc.

On a side note, people who drink something hot in the summer months need to be sectioned, nothing 'refreshing' about it; I personally apply the same principle to central heating.

http://www.dw.de/does-drinking-hot-drinks-on-a-scorching-summers-day-really-cool-you-down/a-16974502

So it depends on how much you sweat then, not everyone will respond the same, you can be warm and not that sweaty. And science aside, It's also psychological on what you feel is 'refreshing' you, and context plays a role too.

Nothing beats ice cold/well-filtered water, that article seems to have an agenda against sugary drinks and uses that as 'part' of it's justification.

Reverse-osmosis filter machine (for water) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Espresso machine

So it depends on how much you sweat then, not everyone will respond the same, you can be warm and not that sweaty. And science aside, It's also psychological on what you feel is 'refreshing' you, and context plays a role too.

Nothing beats ice cold/well-filtered water, that article seems to have an agenda against sugary drinks and uses that as 'part' of it's justification.

Reverse-osmosis filter machine (for water) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Espresso machine

I'll tell you I'd rather read that article again than the bullshit you spouted about having people sectioned because they like hot drinks in summer.

'Not everyone responds the same and it's about context but people who drink hot drinks in summer should be sectioned.' - Paraphrased from Term-X.

Tf is high quality water? Rain water?

Today I've had 6 cups of tea and a large coffee, yet I feel very sleepy. I think I'm immune to caffeine.

6 cups? Damn. I had 3 Monsters and a redbull...and I'm sooo sleepy.

Tf is high quality water? Rain water?

The best water to drink is naturally clean, pure and full of naturally occurring minerals.

There is some great bottled water out there, like VOSS, Fiji etc, but the 'end game' is getting yourself a reverse osmosis filter machine, that's when you know you've won in life.

The best water to drink is naturally clean, pure and full of naturally occurring minerals.

There is some great bottled water out there, like VOSS, Fiji etc, but the 'end game' is getting yourself a reverse osmosis filter machine, that's when you know you've won in life.

That sounds like too much work to do for something I can drink that falls out of the sky.

That sounds like too much work to do for something I can drink that falls out of the sky.

So is that how you drink your water then, going outside and opening your mouth?.. :rolleyes:

Tap water has so many contaminants and doesn't taste as nice as filtered stuff or artesian water.