Espresso + Coffee (Tea)

Spike

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tea thread? Cool :D

Weird fact, Lebanese people, especially southerners, drink tea even more than British people. My dad drink at least 4-5 cups every day. I drink a couple daily.

I drink up to 10 cups a day at times. How do you like your tea?

2 sugars and nice and milky for me

Man, bro, dude, that is too sweet. I drink lots of tea also. Oolong tea being one of my favourites. I also don't mind Bushells and various Twinnings. You have mentioned Yorkshire Tea before and I looked for it in several supermarkets but I couldn't find it.

Man, bro, dude, that is too sweet. I drink lots of tea also. Oolong tea being one of my favourites. I also don't mind Bushells and various Twinnings. You have mentioned Yorkshire Tea before and I looked for it in several supermarkets but I couldn't find it.

PG is good as well. I've never heard of Oolong.

One and a half spoons of sugar, no milk, and in the winter with cinnamon. Yummm....

We have some English teas here, but they're expensive. We drink this:

IMG_5615.jpg

which is pretty good.

One and a half spoons of sugar, no milk, and in the winter with cinnamon. Yummm....

which is pretty good.

Fucking cinnamon. Fuck cinnamon. Americans put that shit in everything.

During Winter my tea consumption is ridiculous. I drink upwards of ten cups also. It dies of during the summer though, it's just far too hot to be drinking tea.

IMG_5615.jpg

which is pretty good.

They say you can't enjoy a tea properly with milk. I really dont like it without milk though.

Fucking cinnamon. Fuck cinnamon. Americans put that shit in everything.

During Winter my tea consumption is ridiculous. I drink upwards of ten cups also. It dies of during the summer though, it's just far too hot to be drinking tea.

Haha. Honestly, I'm not a fan of cinnamon in sweets and pastries, but tea is an exception. It just gives so much warmth and energy in the winter.

Would not have guess that you drink that much tea as well. I honestly thought that Lebanese people, and my parents in particular, are just weird that way.

They say you can't enjoy a tea properly with milk. I really dont like it without milk though.

It's a matter of habit, I guess. Here it's not very common. Tbh, I'm not a big fan of milk in general; well my stomach isn't, at least.