If you could take...

Jase

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Southampton - Victor Wanyama (2nd choice CDM)

Man City - Jesus Navas (1st choice RW)

West Ham - Enner Valencia (2nd choice ST/AM)

Swansea - Jefferson Montero (2nd choice RW)

Arsenal - Alexis Sanchez (1st choice RW)

Man Utd - Angel Di Maria (1st choice RW)

Newcastle - Cabella (2nd choice CAM)

Stoke - Ryan Shawcross (3rd choice CB)

Everton - Kevin Mirallas (1st/2nd choice RW)

Liverpool - Daniel Sturridge (2nd choice ST)

Spurs - Christian Erikson (2nd choice CAM)

WBA - Saido Berahino (3rd choice ST)

Sunderland - Emanuele Giaccherini (2nd/3rd choice RW)

Hull - Tom Huddlestone (2nd choice CDM)

Aston Villa - Ron Vlaar (3rd choice CB)

Crystal Palace - Joe Ledley (2nd choice CDM)

Leicester - Kasper Schemeicel (2nd choice GK if Cech leaves)

QPR - Steven Caulker (3rd choice CB)

Burnley - Danny Ings (3rd choice ST)

If I had to choose 5 of them, it'd be Wanyama, Sanchez, Vlaar, Erikson & Sturridge.

Not many people have seen Wanyama before Southampton (and to an extent during his time there) have they? IMO he's a fantastic holding midfielder, much better than Mikel (although who isn't) and is a really down to earth, honest, hard-working bloke.

Jefferson Montero. Plays for the Ecuadorian national team with ANOTHER Jefferson Montero as well as another J Montero so because he was the youngest had Baby Jeff on the back of his shirt.

Sheeesh! You have destroyed the fun. Of course I knew who you were talking about. *tsk tsk tsk*

Quality thread

Southampton - schneiderlin, A terrific cover for fabregas or matic

Man City- David Silva, he will take our team to the next level with his ability to control games and create something out of nothing. Aguero was overlooked because he's too injury prone and we already have a great goal scorer in Costa.

Westham: Sakho wouldn't be a bad backup choice to Costa

Swansea: This one is a no brainer, Bony as backup to Costa

Arsenal: Sanchez is another no brainer, he will complement our attacking midfield so well on the right.

Utd: It's dificult to look past Di maria here

Newcastle: Sissoko is a great engine and a great cover for our midfield

Stoke: Begovic is their best player but not needed at all so will have to settle for Diouf

Everton: It's a tough choice between barkely, Coleman and Stokes but I went with the latter in the end due to the more crucial,future need of the team. A perfect JT replacement.

Liverpool: Sterling as Sturridge is too injury prone.

Spurs; Eriksen, arguably the only player that turned out as decent success amongst their post bale shopping spree.

Westbrom: Beharino is a no brainer.

Sunderland: really struggling here, this is the time i wished there was an option for no one. at a push probably Adam Johnson

Hull: it's a toss up between Diame and huddleston (very underrated player) but went with the former in the end as he suits our system better

Villa: Went with Weimann in the end but Okore would have been my choice if he wasn't so unlucky with injuries (one of the best young defenders I have seen)

Palace: Toss up between Bolassie and gale. leaning more towards the latter. he will be a decent back up in attack

leicester: cambiasso, a top veteran with proven class

QPR: Charlie Austin, he's roven the ability to transfer his championship exploit to the EPL

Burnley: Danny Ings

This has made me realise just how truly awful both Sunderland and Burnley squads are.