The K-Pop Video, GIF & Image Thread.

Beepu

My gosh, when did you become a cunt? Oh, wait you born that way from mum's cunt, who is probably a cunt herself, to a dad who is a cunt. Silly me to forget.

God forbid you procreate and have some cunt children yourself.

I want a ban from this yellow fever loser. ...

He disrespected my mother.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My gosh, when did you become a cunt? Oh, wait you born that way from mum's cunt, who is probably a cunt herself, to a dad who is a cunt. Silly me to forget.

God forbid you procreate and have some cunt children yourself.

What happened between the 2 of you??

I want a ban from this yellow fever loser. ...

He disrespected my mother.

Only your mother? Not going to defend your dad?

What happened between the 2 of you??

Only your mother? Not going to defend your dad?

I've never liked him. Always been a cunt and always will be. Besides he has no right being on this website given he has already been banned before.

I've never liked him. Always been a cunt and always will be. Besides he has no right being on this website given he has already been banned before.

Thought he requested to be banned? At least that's what is says on the warned & banned thread.

Thought he requested to be banned? At least that's what is says on the warned & banned thread.

Accounts can be unbanned, he should have contacted the administration but instead he broke the rules by creating a secondary account which is against the rules. Shame he came back, it's like taking a shit and thinking your done with it only for it to shoot back up your bum.

Accounts can be unbanned, he should have contacted the administration but instead he broke the rules by creating a secondary account which is against the rules. Shame he came back, it's like taking a shit and thinking your done with it only for it to shoot back up your bum.

Yes. Im suppose to know all these rules.

Yes. Im suppose to know all these rules.

Yes you are actually:

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

At least I'm not a manwhore.

Nice one, ouch. I wouln't mind being a manwhore; it would mean people were paying me to fuck them. Pretty flattering.

Yes you are actually:

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Nice one, ouch. I wouln't mind being a manwhore; it would mean people were paying me to fuck them. Pretty flattering.

Yea.. I read all the rules like a good spike.

Manwhores like you dont get paid in money, just leftovers....

Yea.. I read all the rules like a good spike.

Manwhores like you dont get paid in money, just leftovers....

How many manwhore do you know? you seem to be drawing from a lot of experience. How do you know manwhores like me get leftoevers? Does your mother like manwhores like me? That must be it. As a child you waited outside the house while your mother spent time with manwhore and gave them leftovers. Tsk, your family can't even afford a good fuck.

I blame the fake korean

Why is it my fault?? Besides, how am I a fake Korean? Changed my name already bro!

Just sod off. Why would I want to be a typical butt hurt Korean guy who has a stick up his arse like you?