The K-Pop Video, GIF & Image Thread.

Beepu

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I thought one of the members was rapping on it, must have been something else. Although.. having said that, the fact they're rhyming so fast and in another language, it gives off a certain mc vibe.

The blonde twin certainly comes close to rapping at the 3:00 minute mark.

The blonde twin certainly comes close to rapping at the 3:00 minute mark.

2:59 actually :)

Haha all down to personal preference I guess. I prefer their uniqueness and energy though. They are probably the only girl group that I can actually identify their members easily though. The rest like Apink all seem like carbon copies of each other (even though I like Eunji). Not a fan of Big bang too, I think CNblue is great though.

I agree and I liked the Early Running man more ( probably till about ep~127) cos after that it seemed to lose some of it's charm. But there are some gems here and there in episodes like 216.

Edit: Btw, here's a random pic of Suzy whom I think is the prettiest lady in Kpop ever

Haha yes I can also identify them easily. Especially Bom :blink::blink:

Park-Bom-chin-implant-before-after.jpg

And like I mentioned before, I can always easily distinguish between members of a group. Unless that group is new to me of course, but I only need to watch their MV maybe once or twice.

I like CNBlue as well, some of their songs are pretty good.

Are they...real? They look so doll-like!

People always look better in Kpop music videos (that's what I learned at least), make up plays a factor as well. But alot of Kpop girls still look above average - beautiful without make up or with minimal make up. They might've had surgery done just like the majority of kpop stars, but they look the same pre debut so I'm guessing this group is quite natural.

Of course these people go to a dermatologist at least once a week and Koreans generally are very sensitive about their skin (using hand lotions, sun block, moisturize etc). And of course, they have make up artists, video editors, etc.

But yeah, in real life they look 90% accurate like in that video.

Because it looks tacky and I don't like blonde hair.

Not many asians can pull off blonde hair, but I personally think she pulls it off great. it's a nice blonde too, not the orangey blonde. To each his own I guess.

Some other blonde asians:

Some pulls it off, other can't

894725_1322989651285_full.jpgtumblr_mk6uxxVafH1qcyraio1_500.gif

tumblr_mk9w2ckJH61qcyraio3_500.gif

tumblr_lm570mvLRb1qeys7g.jpg

tumblr_m6jttpqQ8t1r8jceyo1_r2_500.jpg

photo-girls-days-yura-impresses-fans-wit

Not many asians can pull off blonde hair, but I personally think she pulls it off great. it's a nice blonde too, not the orangey blonde. To each his own I guess.

Some other blonde asians:

Some pulls it off, other can't

tumblr_mk6uxxVafH1qcyraio1_500.gif

tumblr_mk9w2ckJH61qcyraio3_500.gif

Her hair looks nice. Though she looks almost caucasian. Imagine if I died my hair black, wore brown eye contacts and had surgery to have the epicathic eye-fold. Cringeworthy, ugh.

Her hair looks nice. Though she looks almost caucasian. Imagine if I died my hair black, wore brown eye contacts and had surgery to have the epicathic eye-fold. Cringeworthy, ugh.

Like this guy??

Blonde Brazilian man Xiahn undergoes surgery to achieve ...

I wanted to cry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, they don't look exactly the same. I exaggerating but there a very homogenous look. Korean women in particular seem to desire a smaller nose, a more defined jawline, a pointed and less broad chin, and that eyelid surgery.

My gosh, when did you become an expert?

I see the non korean is still posting korean related stuff.

Oh sorry, what on earth was I thinking?? Wow I was way out of line there. Now that I think of it, we shouldn't be speaking engrish as well since we are not from England. How dare I?! While I'm at it, why am I supporting an English team like Chelsea rather than a local asian club nobody knows about? Absurd!

I let everyone down..

My gosh, when did you become an expert?

My gosh, when did you become a cunt? Oh, wait you born that way from mum's cunt, who is probably a cunt herself, to a dad who is a cunt. Silly me to forget.

God forbid you procreate and have some cunt children yourself.