The K-Pop Video, GIF & Image Thread.

Beepu

So this thread will serve the purpose of posting Videos, GIF's and images of K-people, be it from the music or film industry. If it isn't popular then it will just die down by itself, no problem. Just thought I could share to people who are interested.

First post:

tumblr_n9z7ujaxiv1t0b7dco1_400.gif

Yura12.gif

Choway49.gif

Dahye1.gif

tumblr_ndpb37TfSt1t74ulyo1_250.gif

seolhyun47.gif

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's kind of awesome and sad at the same time how much surgery these girls go under to look exactly the fucking same. Cheek bone scraping, rhinoplasty, jaw line shavings, and everything in between. Crazy.

It's common knowledge that the majority of kpop stars had surgery, but there are also those who didn't. Personally I don't think there are many that look exactly the same or similar enough with another that you can't distinguish the difference, maybe a small number that I come across now and then.

It's common knowledge that the majority of kpop stars had surgery, but there are also those who didn't. Personally I don't think there are many that look exactly the same or similar enough with another that you can't distinguish the difference, maybe a small number that I come across now and then.

Well, they don't look exactly the same. I exaggerating but there a very homogenous look. Korean women in particular seem to desire a smaller nose, a more defined jawline, a pointed and less broad chin, and that eyelid surgery.

Well, they don't look exactly the same. I exaggerating but there a very homogenous look. Korean women in particular seem to desire a smaller nose, a more defined jawline, a pointed and less broad chin, and that eyelid surgery.

I find that extremely hot.

And cheers to @, for staring this wonderful thread. I've been listening to some K-Pop (and J-Pop) recently. Can you suggest me some good bands to listen to?

I find that extremely hot.

And cheers to @, for staring this wonderful thread. I've been listening to some K-Pop (and J-Pop) recently. Can you suggest me some good bands to listen to?

I don't know all about kpop since I'm actually not a hardcore fan(there are fans who absolutely go bonkers for kpop, kdramas, kthings, to a point where they slip in korean words here and there when speaking their native language)

But speaking from personal taste and opinion, these are the groups or singers that I like and listen to:

Actually it depends alot in what type of style you like. Do you like to typical kpop (catchy music and lyrics and upbeat) style music or do you prefer something that is easy listening with a nice vocal, harmonies, etc.

Typical kpop:

They are new and I quite like them. My favorite member is the pink haired one (Irene)

Popular group nowadays.

More easy listening kpop:

She is a solo singer and my favorite kpop singer. She is actually a very very good singer unlike most and she's not afraid of changing it up once in awhile.

This video is from the more jazzy album

This is actually an old song remake

This one is a typical Korean Ballad song, but the vocals in this song is amazing especially the harmonies.

They are also quite new, won a talent show (similar to american idol/xfactor) in Korea. Brother and sister, I love the girl's voice.

Crayon Pop is probably my favorite group, they tend to go with the quirky comedic route rather than cutesy or sexy concept. This song went viral last year.

They are subunit of crayon pop, with just the twins (Way & Choa). My favorite twin is Way, the one with smaller eyes and stands on the left side most of the time. Yes I know we asians all have small eyes..

Actually this sounds kind of japanese to me but not quite.. J-Pop songs are overdone most of the time, at least for me.

As I said, I don't really know all there is to know about it so these are just some that I enjoy since I am not hardcore (the only thing I'm a hardcore fan of is Chelsea :D). Maybe later I can post ones that I might not listen to regularly but are popular.

I think 2NE1 is nice if you're not into totally cutesy stuff. I think they have much more stage presence and charisma. Some great songs including lonely, ugly, go away, I love you.

Also, Running Man is an excellent variety show

I think 2NE1 is nice if you're not into totally cutesy stuff. I think they have much more stage presence and charisma. Some great songs including lonely, ugly, go away, I love you.

Also, Running Man is an excellent variety show

2ne1 is actually one of my least liked group along with bigbang haha. I find their leader's voices annoying.

Running man can be boring at times, I still watch it though. But sometimes the episodes are overdone with effects, etc, sometimes you just need a good old fashion name tag ripping.

They are also quite new, won a talent show (similar to american idol/xfactor) in Korea. Brother and sister, I love the girl's voice.

I like how she looks like she hasn't had plastic surgery. She is cute and looks like a girl a person would meet in everyday life.

Her brother looks like a twat though.

2ne1 is actually one of my least liked group along with bigbang haha. I find their leader's voices annoying.

Running man can be boring at times, I still watch it though. But sometimes the episodes are overdone with effects, etc, sometimes you just need a good old fashion name tag ripping.

Haha all down to personal preference I guess. I prefer their uniqueness and energy though. They are probably the only girl group that I can actually identify their members easily though. The rest like Apink all seem like carbon copies of each other (even though I like Eunji). Not a fan of Big bang too, I think CNblue is great though.

I agree and I liked the Early Running man more ( probably till about ep~127) cos after that it seemed to lose some of it's charm. But there are some gems here and there in episodes like 216.

Edit: Btw, here's a random pic of Suzy whom I think is the prettiest lady in Kpop ever

suzy-donates-5000-to-sick-children-in-ce

I don't know all about kpop since I'm actually not a hardcore fan(there are fans who absolutely go bonkers for kpop, kdramas, kthings, to a point where they slip in korean words here and there when speaking their native language)

But speaking from personal taste and opinion, these are the groups or singers that I like and listen to:

Actually it depends alot in what type of style you like. Do you like to typical kpop (catchy music and lyrics and upbeat) style music or do you prefer something that is easy listening with a nice vocal, harmonies, etc.

Typical kpop:

They are new and I quite like them. My favorite member is the pink haired one (Irene)

Popular group nowadays.

More easy listening kpop:

She is a solo singer and my favorite kpop singer. She is actually a very very good singer unlike most and she's not afraid of changing it up once in awhile.

This video is from the more jazzy album

This is actually an old song remake

This one is a typical Korean Ballad song, but the vocals in this song is amazing especially the harmonies.

I really appreciate the perfect K-pop mixtape. I much prefer the upbeat music. I've been listening to a lot of Crayon Pop and Red Velvet lately and they are absolutely superb. Also a shoutout to J-pop and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu- she is fucking awesome. Reckon the the way the girls look contributes a great deal to the popularity of K-Pop. Can't imagine al bunch of Indian or British girls dancing to the tune of BarBarBar- going to be too weird.