Suarez - "A Chelsea Player Doesn't Like Mourinho's Time-Wasting Tactics"

Term-X

Shame if it was Kalas. He is a defender and defenders have to get down and dirty sometimes. He played so well against Liverpool as well.

I'd wager Ba. I can see a striker like himself getting frustrated.

I'd pick Ba to be the last person to say anything. He was an immense professional and did his job when his number was called up. He was certainly frustrated by not getting enough playing time as any footballer should be but he handled it with class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBJeAg3xxq0

NEVER FORGET

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best part about that is Liverpool fans moaning about our time wasting then their hero Jamie Carragher exposing them all as hypocrites on MNF by giving examples of when Liverpool did the same :lol:

Carragher slowly but surely regain his consciousness since retired from Liverpool fc.

Football isn't a vocation you necessarily enjoy.

Maybe Kalas will realise that now.

If you want to make something of yourself in this dog-eat-dog venture, you have to be prepared to do stuff you don't want to. That means playing out of position though it feels uncomfortable; going out on loan to maintain fitness and sharpness though you don't want to; doing things on the pitch you don't like doing.

Frankly, I don't like how my workload seems to get bigger every day without getting a pay rise but I don't bitch about it. And I'm not on £30,000 a week.

I'd wager Ba. I can see a striker like himself getting frustrated.

I'd wager Suarez is making shit up to sell books as does every single footballer when they right autobiographies nowadays. It's not the footballers themselves but the publishing companies most probably forcing them to make stuff up that sells.

Exactly something said probably written completely out of context

Might even be completely made up. Remember when Maka (I think it was him) wrote in his autobiography that Jose was sacked because JT asked Roman to sack him? :lol:

Could be not true, but even if it's true would anyone really be surprised about a player not wanting to park the bus??

In his book Ibrahimovic said he would have died for Mourinho, maybe under AVB or a coach without any backbone a player would start to ask questions.. but not Mourinho.

"We talk about it for 20 minutes and then we decide I was right" - Brian Clough on dealing with players in general who disagree with him.

cccikk.gif
xvsphq.jpg

Well your not a player, and clearly some players didn't want it.

I'd suspect Salah, he barely plays, doesn't like defending, not a strong player..

Clearly? I don't know about that. This is coming from a racist, proven liar before (remember he told Liverpool he would shake Evra's hand) and overall just terrible person. He might just be making this up, or a Chelsea player might just be saying "whatever, he told us to" to try and get Suarez to shut up.

Or it could be the truth, and how is he a terrible person? He didn't shake evra's hand because evra didn't want to, he's made mistakes but you don't know him so how can you know he's a horrible person and he has made this up, and if he had made it up i'm sure chelsea would have denied it by now, no?

If he said it in a interview Id imagine they'd come out and deny but as its just something pulled from his book doubt many care really.Wherever or not they did say it to him mehhh just one line in his book nothing more.Happened last season long time ago in the past and doubt anyone would say oh yeah actually that was me.

Well your not a player, and clearly some players didn't want it.

I'd suspect Salah, he barely plays, doesn't like defending, not a strong player..

Well I'm a player (3rd division, but still) and if you don't want to do it, then you are not a part of the team. And we are talking about team with Mourinho not with fucking average manager.