Liverpool v Chelsea

Jase

Schurrle should never play another game for this club till january when he will hopefully leave london.He is pathetic. I would rather use Solanke, Boga or baker instead of this son of a bitch.

Courtois

Iva-Cahill-Terry-Azpi

Matic-Ramires-Fabregas

Oscar-Hazard

Costa

Subs: Cech, Zouma, Willian, Drogba, Luis, Mikel, Solanke

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate saying this but I think we're gone. They will want blood after we humiliated them in front of the world last season. Out of form players always fire up against us as well so expect Gerrard and Henderson to have blinders.

Liverpool 3

Skrtel 3', Sterling 15', Lallana 42'

Chelsea 1

Costa 80'

:cry:

I would give my left nut to beat these c****s this weekend but I can't see it happening in the form we've been in.

It'll be a tough game with the way that every single team raises their game against us and how we make average players look world class. For example..

City beaten by Stoke, Newcastle and CSKA already at home this season but when we played them they dominated for long periods of time. Mangala was world class against us, and in the next game he scored an own goal and gave away a penalty.

Same with United. Poor team but we let them dominate us at times. Fellaini was a beast in midfield ffs..Fellaini. QPR thumped by United and Spurs and 19th in the table but we just manage to scrape a win. Why does Jose show teams like City and United too much respect when we're not playing at the bridge? They're 'big' teams but with our ambitions we should be beating teams like that or at least controlling the game.

Hopefully for this game Jose ditches his usual small club mentality when playing big teams away from home cause we can trash Liverpool 3, 4-0 if we play our usual game. They are so bad it's hilarious.

I hate saying this but I think we're gone. They will want blood after we humiliated them in front of the world last season. Out of form players always fire up against us as well so expect Gerrard and Henderson to have blinders.

Liverpool 3

Skrtel 3', Sterling 15', Lallana 42'

Chelsea 1

Costa 80'

:cry:

I would give my left nut to beat these c****s this weekend but I can't see it happening in the form we've been in.

Lol, Lallana could only dream to score against Courtois.

Their cup final as it always is. We are looking very shaky when teams come at us, but I would love to see us notch up a 3-0 win and send more agony towards them and Rodgers. Hazard is the man for us, if we give him it often he will pull them all over.

Their cup final as it always is. We are looking very shaky when teams come at us, but I would love to see us notch up a 3-0 win and send more agony towards them and Rodgers. Hazard is the man for us, if we give him it often he will pull them all over.

I reckon Costa should be our go to man. When he was firing Chelsea were firing. Costa brace with Eden goal would be delicious.

Lol, Lallana could only dream to score against Courtois.

A lot worse have scored against Courtois this season. Those clean sheets have become a rarity.

One thing is for sure, I want Rambo next to Matic in this game. They have many fast attacking players ,don't think Cesc can deal with them. With Oscar on the wing we will lose some pace but he's in a better form than Schurrle and Willian. Ramires will balance this out for Oscar and Cesc.

Little bit dissapointed with Willian lately, he hasn't improved in attack this season. Schurrle's world champion ego seems blocking his performances. Salah should get some chances now before January.

Liverpool rested their keyplayers for this game, so in terms of pressure to win I think it's equal now. Hope that has a negative effect on them.

Expect this line up:

Courtois

Iva Cahill JT Azpi

Rambo Matic

Oscar Cesc Hazard

Costa

Bench: Cech, Zouma, Luis, Mikel, Drogba, Schurrle/Salah,Willian.

I think neither Willian or André will be selected.

Expect a 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1 hybrid with Ramires right wing/CM

Courtois

Ivan Cahill Terry Azpi

Ramires Matic Cesc

Oscar Costa Hazard

Let's do this, they should need no motivation for this game!

I won't say I'm confident for this but I'm a lot more relaxed than some of you guys on here.

We're 4 points clear at the top, Liverpool have had a horrible start to the season and need to win and Liverpool rested 'key' players on Tuesday which has put a lot of pressure on them to win on Saturday to justify the team they put out against Madrid. They will be forced to attack as a draw isn't really enough for them and therefore they will be vulnerable on the break.

I could see another 2-0 win here again. Perhaps with a Hazard and Costa double?

Either way, I'll be at Anfield on Saturday showing the delusional scousers that our away support is to be proud of.

You just know this is going to be THAT game of the season where everything goes wrong. Not confident at all and would bite your hand off for a draw right now. That international break can't come quick enough.

i remember u said the same-ish thing about arsenal and united and city?

"big game syndrome" of yours!!! :D

dont worry we got JOSE!!!