Liverpool v Chelsea

Jase

The pressure is always on the team expected to win, us.

Yes, but their pressure will be bigger than us to win in front of their classy fans. They also have a go to get a revenge to add more pressure on them.

Not to mentioned, they have rested all their key players against Real, they have to win this to save their face. Too much pressure even before the match start, usually cause a couple of mistakes by their players.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big game so Ivanovic will have a stormer and people will think hes the Serbian Cafu which in reality is quite possible because hes normally brilliant in the big games. Expecting Hazard to score too and Cesc will make Steven Gerrard look very shite. Beating Liverpool at Anfield is always fun isn't it?

We have to win this one, we just have to. This match will be on TV here and I want to celebrate (Yes, there is no EPL coverage on New Zealand television other than 1 match/week)

I'm hoping for another Stevie slip, this time to Diego Costa instead of Demba Ba.

I remember showing this GIF TornFrenchBasilisk.gif to a Liverpool fan, that was fun.

Did anyone see Skrtl being a jerk at the end? WildLoathsomeIrishredandwhitesetter.gif

Not Schürrle

Not Schürrle Not Schürrle Not Schürrle Not Schürrle

Not Schürrle Not Schürrle

Not Schürrle Not Schürrle Not Schürrle

Not Drogba

What has happened to Andre? World Cup fatigue kicking in? He played so well in Brazil. I had high hopes and now he seems a little lost. Disappointed.

Okay, after some piddly performances, it is time for the lads to put it all together Saturday. We need a top performance to get out by a couple of early goals to keep the pressure on. They are clearly putting a lot into this "pay back" match by resting so many starters vs Real Madrid. Get all three Saturday and things set up nicely through the holidays and end of the year. It would be nice to start January 1st with a nice lead in the table.

As someone else said, the early kick either sets up for a wonderful weekend after a win followed by watching other results or a long weekend with a loss.

It will be interesting to see which lineup Jose chooses for this one.

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: