• Hazard
    • Willian (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Luis (sub)

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved the game and that we won, but seriously Jose, stop parking the bus!! Would of cost us if Liverpool weren't so bad.

Park... bus? Shut it.

Shows how much you know that you said 0 attacks down the left with Azpi there. And our 2nd came from Azpi being amazing. So i'd sit down if I were you.

Awesome start to the weekend! We go stronger with every minute and controlled the game from 30' onwards.

Matic really dominated midfield and beyond.

Great run by Azpilicueta. Hazard had some great looks. Should have buried at least one, probably should have passed on the other.

Costa, right place at the right time as always and the finish! Great hustle all day.

Great way to end the run before the next break. Time for Southampton and City to lose on the same day!

Enjoy the day my Blues brothers!

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

We are unbelievably bad with possession under pressure and I dont understand why we give opponent so much time and space when we are only one up? Its not like Pool forced us, but we just let them to attack, jesus...

Where the fuck was Cesc in this game? Terrible performance, he just walked all game and did nothing to control the midfield.

On bright side, Matic was world class, several players did fantastic at tracking back. We won against pool.

But then again, this could backfire again, that penalty was luck for us and we could easily draw again because of these terrible tactics...and again, we are so shit when we are under pressure. Cant pass; apart from Matic, Costa and Hazard, no one can step on the ball and set tempo. Cesc is awful and everyone just kicking ball away from our goal.. imagine when we play Real or Bayern who are much more efficient than Liverpool, United or City...

I know this wont get on forum well after win, but come on, we need to start to finish such games, not hold on one goal advantage. Mourinho, Mourinho...

YESS!!

We rock :D

Our finishing can be better, but still - top of the league, 4 out of 6 away matches with top teams (or can they be considered top now? :D) out of the way with 8 points out of 12, and beating Liverpool feels so sweet :)

Azpi's run for the second goal was out of this world.

Shows how much you know that you said 0 attacks down the left with Azpi there. And our 2nd came from Azpi being amazing. So i'd sit down if I were you.

Well imagine how much better he could be on the right side. Offers more defensively than Ivanovic and offensively there wouldn't be that much difference.