Atmosphere at Home Games

Hah, you think that would of got more attention than what Jose did? Controversial as always but it is effective, you don't get anything done in the football world being a nice guy my friend.

His tactic could also easily backfire. What stops the fans from reacting to the criticism with disdain and boo the hell out of him?. His strategy is classless and unnecessary. whether it will be "effective" remains to be seen.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His tactic could also easily backfire. What stops the fans from reacting to the criticism with disdain and boo the hell out of him?. His strategy is classless and unnecessary. whether it will be "effective" remains to be seen.

Well it's a risk he has to take, if the supporters are smart then they will not boo him because Jose is doing this because he wants a reaction from the fans, the club, english football overall.

Mourinho on his atmosphere comments: "It is because this is not just for me a job. It is more than that, because it's Chelsea. "

Its about time someone riled people up so that they look into a situation such as this seriously.

'Everybody at Chelsea knows how much I love the club,' said Mourinho. 'They know how much I want it to improve and how much I want to be part of the club in the future. Everybody knows. Even a moment of criticism has to be analysed with different eyes, with the eyes of somebody who knows why I came back to Chelsea and why I'm here with my heart and why I want to stay for a long, long time.

'I am just somebody who loves football a lot. I love my job. I am lucky to do my job in the club I like so much and feel such a connection to, and maybe that makes me lead the club with a different emotion. If I do it in a professional way and concentrate only on training and selection. It is because this is not just for me a job. It is more than that, because it's Chelsea.

'Maybe I go a little bit too far. But I see myself in the stands, watching Chelsea and I want to play, I want to help. If I'm not a player I cannot play, if I'm not a coach I cannot make decisions, if I'm just a fan what can I do to help. That's just my view.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2820773/I-gone-far-criticising-Chelsea-support-s-care-insists-Jose-Mourinho.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

You must be dreaming if you think Chelsea fans would boo him.

Mourinho can sleep with their wife's, and they will still chant his name.

He's the untouchable and can do and say what he want.

I don't think it's the price. That's just a stupid excuse. Because in USA people pay a lot of money for tickets an atmosphere is great in the games.

The one that makes more sense is all the stupid rules.

No standing zone and the stewards making it hard for the loud fans.

Prices make a huge impact.

For me to go and watch Chelsea costs a bomb. My fault, yes, for living in Nottinghamshire, I know. It costs £50 in fuel, £15 to park, £3 for a programme, anywhere between £35-70 for a ticket dependant on the fixture, yet when I was younger I used to go a lot more often. Now I barely go, I can't afford to. To put it into context, I have a season ticket at Trent Bridge, watching one of the country's best domestic sides every game for a one-off fee of £75, and that allows me discount on England tickets as well. Probably costs me a fiver in fuel to get there. That's the difference; last cricket season I went to watch 30-40 days' worth of play for £75 - last football season I went to 3/4 home games and a couple of away games and it cost me around £600.

Again, fair enough, living so far away doesn't help. but even if I lived locally, I'd find myself going to the Oval or Lord's more than the Bridge to watch the domestic cricket for an eighth of the price.

I don't think it's the price. That's just a stupid excuse. Because in USA people pay a lot of money for tickets an atmosphere is great in the games.

The one that makes more sense is all the stupid rules.

No standing zone and the stewards making it hard for the loud fans.

The price pays a huge part when fans that may go and make noise are being priced out.Family bit aside the cheapest prem game is £47

He wont get booed as he aint wrong.May came across in the wrong way but its something thats been a problem for a while

The Stewards may be pratts at times but end of the day its their job and if something went wrong they'd be the first to be blamed for not preventing it.

The price pays a huge part when fans that may go and make noise are being priced out.Family bit aside the cheapest prem game is £47

He wont get booed as he aint wrong.May came across in the wrong way but its something thats been a problem for a while

The Stewards may be pratts at times but end of the day its their job and if something went wrong they'd be the first to be blamed for not preventing it.

The club should hire Chelsea-supporting stewards, the ones that are get along well with other fans, the way it should be.

How else could he go about doing it?

Entire Chelsea crowd was reading sporting autobiographies

03-11-14

SATURDAYS Chelsea-QPR game was silent because fans were immersed in this years sporting memoirs, it has emerged.

'This is the best ghost-written book ever'

This is the best ghost-written book ever

Occasional bursts of applause or booing were caused by particularly thrilling passages in books by Roy Keane, Kevin Pietersen and Dennis Bergkamp.

Jose Mourinho said: I looked at the crowd and saw a sea of serious, determined faces.

Not their faces the faces of Alex Ferguson and Luis Suarez on the covers of their mass-market hardbacks.

No sound could be heard, even though their lips were all moving because they are not strong readers.

It is no wonder that we conceded a goal because the team lost focus, and also because Thibaut Courtois was on chapter six of Andrea Pirlos I Think Therefore I Play.

Visiting manager Harry Redknapp spent the entire time reading his own new book in the hope of picking up some management tips.

Fan Julian Cook said: I can only allot so many hours per week to sport, so the game seemed an ideal opportunity to multi-task.

Decent game, was it? I cant wait to read all about it in Eden Hazards autobiography Caution! Hazard, out October 2015 from Hachette.

www.thedailymash.co.uk

:D :D