NK Maribor v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we win then we've qualified. Any kind of win would be a good result. Azpi should play to give ivanovic some rest or iva replaces cahill in central defense to give cahill some rest. I Would love to see zouma in a game that might be tricky and a good test for him. Oscar should rest and fabregas at no. 10, ramires in midfield and cech in goal.

You know what I mean :D mixed 1st/2nd team is more appropriate. Maybe Zouma instead of Terry/Cahill

of course I did ,, but a good idea send out the Stiffs but with a great Leader ..

remember Gullit taking out the kids in a League Cup game

No Chance Costa will play, Drogba will....Costa will be kept for Saturday.

Cech

Azpi Zouma Terry Luis

Ramires Matic

Schurrle Oscar Hazard

Drogba

Depend on Costa injury condition, if it is no problem, still think he needs more match fitness, and this is the perfect match imo. Of course not playing full, 45 mins would be nice, Drogba sub in at ht.

Depend on Costa injury condition, if it is no problem, still think he needs more match fitness, and this is the perfect match imo. Of course not playing full, 45 mins would be nice, Drogba sub in at ht.

Possibly! We will just have to wait and see

Courtois

Ivanovic - Cahill - Zouma - Filipe

Fabregas - Matic

Schürrle - Oscar - Hazard

Drogba

Get Costa on for the second half if needed. Maybe fit Ramires in there somewhere to allow him to get some match fitness and also keep one of the other midfielders fresh for Liverpool.

Will def have to rest oscar for this game with liverpool and their high temp coming up on saturday. We smashed these lot 6-0 without Costa . I expect him to grab a brace and be subbed off later. Will go for

T-bo

Bane Zouma Terry Azpi

Matic

Ramires Fabregas

Willian Costa Hazard

Shurrle oscar and Drogz to come on 0-4 chelsea Costa(2ice) , ramires , oscar