Gerard Pique

Billy.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him play in midfield besides Matic like luiz did for us. He's a very good passer of the ball too

That might be a good idea.

I really think this might happen now.

Same situation as Fabregas, the team don't want him, looking for a new challenge, so will come at a good price.

I think he's better then cahill, but ain't world class. And that's fine since there's few world class defenders out there.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people actually think this might happen? seriously??? LOL

a CB who is kept out of the team by a 5 foot10 DM is our replacement for JT?

and i read somewhere that JT is over and GC is not that good to begin with, well thats an awesome opinion about one of the best CB partnership in the world right now.

Depends on Jose really what he thinks of Pique, but Manchester will come in for sure and offer a good deal.

As for his quality and how will he do... I'm not sure we can know that until he moves to England. It's a big change coming from Barca. He certainly has quality and talent. Perhaps he can turn into a world beater or turn out to be only mediocre.

At least we have Azpi, Diego and Cesc who can help him settle fast .

Would you guys prefer seeing him sign for us, although you might dislike him, or seeing him sign for MU and strengthen them, but glad we didn't sign him?

united's defence does not need a pique. what they need is a proper leader and man manager at the back. someone who can control jones and rojo the way JT controlled DL. pique has his own problems to deal with. him in the united defence does not really improve them.

united's defence does not need a pique. what they need is a proper leader and man manager at the back. someone who can control jones and rojo the way JT controlled DL. pique has his own problems to deal with. him in the united defence does not really improve them.

Yes, I think he is not a commanding CB. But, I think somehow he will sorted and could prevent common defensive mistakes MU back 4 usually made. In other words, that could improve their performance and make their team better. I prefer us or someone else who sign Pique, rather than them.

Yes, I think he is not a commanding CB. But, I think somehow he will sorted and could prevent common defensive mistakes MU back 4 usually made. In other words, that could improve their performance and make their team better. I prefer us or someone else who sign Pique, rather than them.

He actually will add some more mistakes to their defence. Don't want Pique, not even for free.

Who said anything about strengthening them? ;)

He actually will add some more mistakes to their defence. Don't want Pique, not even for free.

Agree that Pique might not world class CB anymore, and have made a stupid mistakes here and there, but maybe only me who rated Pique higher than Smalling or Jones. To be honest, I don't want him in here either, just don't like the idea Pique sign for MU.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You