• Schurrle
    • Willian (sub)
    • Matic (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christensen was immense, an absolute joy to watch down the right hand side, so very impressed with that kid! Well done young man, way to make an impression!

Same for Ake, he was superb throughout.

Worried about the lack of creativity by some in our attacking midfield.

Thought Drogba was a mixed bag but worked damn hard and took his finish well, it was nice to see him rallying the troops at certain points in the game.

FANTASTIC away support too. Kudos to those guys!!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Onward we go!!!!!!

I'm still not sure why Baker isn't even getting a sniff this season. The guy is almost 20, and is one of our best English prospects in the team. I maintain that he should have played instead of Mikel tonight, who was a basically a nonentity.

Also Izzy Brown should have gotten some minutes towards the end, he has some PL experience from his time at West Brom. Drogba could barely even walk towards the end there.

I'm still not sure why Baker isn't even getting a sniff this season. The guy is almost 20, and is one of our best English prospects in the team. I maintain that he should have played instead of Mikel tonight, who was a basically a nonentity.

Also Izzy Brown should have gotten some minutes towards the end, he has some PL experience from his time at West Brom. Drogba could barely even walk towards the end there.

Let go of the fantasy of youth players getting any real game time.

If it happens some time in the future, great. But I wouldn't get my hopes up. Chelsea/Mourinho has different priorities.

I did fucking say so.

I think we'll be lucky if it's 2-0 tbh, they're playing some great football (they beat Bury, who are in the play-off spots) 5-0 just two weeks ago, and they've won four on the bounce, and they've only lost four out of 15 games this season. I think they also have the second best attack and second best defence in League Two. This isn't a team that ships a lot of goals.

Phil Brown on R5.

"It shows how much chelsea were panicing, having to bring on Eden Hazard and Nemanja Vidic"

What a spacker.

Haha. Replace Nemanja Vidic by John Terry and he remains an complete idiot. Hazard played what, 5 sec?