Christian Eriksen

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just come to my attention, that his 2nd failed trial for us at 15 years old was against... *wait for it*... Millwall!.

According to his own personal account they just kicked chunks out of him, must have been a massive culture shock.

The continued mishandling of youth by Chelsea FC, smh.

It's just come to my attention, that his 2nd failed trial for us at 15 years old was against... *wait for it*... Millwall!.

According to his own personal account they just kicked chunks out of him, must have been a massive culture shock.

The continued mishandling of youth by Chelsea FC, smh.

I imagine the Millwall kids were fat chavs.

I imagine the Millwall kids were fat chavs.

More than likely, non-technical/grass roots ethos type club. We mishandled a gem, and now he's worth upwards of £25m..

"It was a bit of a shock playing against Millwall. I knew the reputation of English football was tough but my first thoughts when we started were, 'Wow, this is different to Denmark'.

"They kicked a little more and made crazy tackles but I wasn't injured

• 4 months later...

That's a filthy deal if they pick him up for £9m wow

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You