Christian Eriksen

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. I am watching first half of European U21s v Belarus and he's done nothing really except from score an easy goal that even Heskey could score lol. Saying that, I'm only judging on 1 half of a game (so far) lol.

lucky to get the rebound from his poor penalty ...has looked average

• 4 months later...

I honestly think it's too early to determine Eriksen's future.. he is still learning at Ajax, and he has a lot of options ahead of him if he ever does move! Whoever wants him more will be the club he goes to.. in all fairness, I don't think we need him.. unless we fail at signing Modric in January, I guess he could be a secondary option.

I honestly think it's too early to determine Eriksen's future.. he is still learning at Ajax, and he has a lot of options ahead of him if he ever does move! Whoever wants him more will be the club he goes to.. in all fairness, I don't think we need him.. unless we fail at signing Modric in January, I guess he could be a secondary option.

I would pick Eriksen over Modric just so we don't have to pay those idiots in white.

He seems very good in many aspects of his game, but I'm not sure he's a modric type player (although I am only judging mostly by youtube vids.)

Modric is a bit more defensive. The current Ajax-coach is thinking about a Messi-like role for Eriksen. Eriksen is a combination of Fabregas, Xavi and Iniesta. He has a great technique and is a real playmaker. He is very dominant in the midfield. He has an action and a pretty good shot. Overall he is just a very talented and versatile player.

Modric is a bit more defensive. The current Ajax-coach is thinking about a Messi-like role for Eriksen. Eriksen is a combination of Fabregas, Xavi and Iniesta. He has a great technique and is a real playmaker. He is very dominant in the midfield. He has an action and a pretty good shot. Overall he is just a very talented and versatile player.

I noticed he's like a young Lampard but with much more pace. His technique and shoot are excellent I have to say.

I noticed he's like a young Lampard but with much more pace. His technique and shoot are excellent I have to say.

Alright, a combination of Lampard and Fabregas then, and Mata..

Tbh I think he is going to be the best player in the world. He has so much potential en is so incredibly good for his age.

Alright, a combination of Lampard and Fabregas then, and Mata..

Tbh I think he is going to be the best player in the world. He has so much potential en is so incredibly good for his age.

Are you following Chanturia?

Are you following Chanturia?

He scored today a winning goal in the derby against NEC. But he also received a red card (where have we seen that before..). Overall there are high expectations of him and his play is dangerous with a lot of actions. Sometimes he takes those actions too far and he loses the ball. He has shown some nice stuff, but needs to be more consistent.

If we're talking youngsters..

Xherdan Shaqiri. We do need a winger..

Shaqiri would be a good option as a winger. Apparently there are rumours of Spurs & Liverpool monitoring his progress..

If we could get Shaqiri for around 15 million, that would probably be a good deal. :)

As for Eriksen, he's still learning at Ajax. He will continue to improve as he plays more for Ajax and Denmark...but atm, I'm more inclined to say that Modric would be the better option for Chelsea's midfield.

Modric has the PL experience and creativity we need..and even though we would have to pay Spurs up to 40 million for his signature..thats a fair price in the current world of inflated transfer fees..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You