Dominic Solanke

Fulham Broadway

According to this 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-play-down-interest-chelsea-9842927

Liverpool are not interested in signing in solanke hope we get an English club to sign him so we can get a good compensation fee for him if he goes to Scotland or aboard the compensation fee is much low 

His agent actually wanted 50k, so he is really trying hard for his client, now and a rumour from nowhere that he will join pool :D  The idea is probably, that after few months, there could be an article with the heading: "Championship side, Cardiff, signs ex Chelsea and wanted from Liverpool striker, Solanke!"
The kid has something, but probably no way he can make it here. Good luck to him in the future, he may surprise a bit later on his career.

23 hours ago, the wes said:

According to this 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-play-down-interest-chelsea-9842927

Liverpool are not interested in signing in solanke hope we get an English club to sign him so we can get a good compensation fee for him if he goes to Scotland or aboard the compensation fee is much low 

yeah 8mill or 300k some difference approx

Dominic Solanke’s demands: a depressing tale of modern football

Dan Levene explains why Dominic Solanke's imminent Chelsea exit raises concerns about the mindset of football's young generation.

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/premier-league/2016-2017/dominic-solankes-demands-a-depressing-tale-of-modern-football_sto6066179/story.shtml

His agents been earning his money this week eh! Hes just trying to get the same wage as the muchly overr hyped RLC who he sees as doing nothing to deserve what hes being paid neither.

I hope this saga doesn't continue with all our academy lads graduating into the 1st team.

But seems likely neither will be with us next season. No doubt Conte will be bringing in others to replace them as under 21s go towards helping with our ever growing HG problems.

• 2 weeks later...

Would be gutted if we lose him from the perspective of developing one of our own, but he can go if he wants to or is holding the club to ransom. I've heard from a reliable source that he could go to Celtic for nothing, he'll likely score loads, and then flog him for loads just as they plan to do with Dembele.

Can you blame him?

Ruben Loftus-Cheek gets payed 60k a week. 60k let that sink in. That is fucking embarrassing. That guy never ever plays. Only in cup games.

Spurs' Dele Alli is TRICE the player RLC is an he earns 25k a week. It's ridiculous here at Chelsea. Suddenly, last year, we gave youth a chance thanks to Hiddink. Everyone hyping RLC up which resulted in him signing a deal worth 60k a week. 

23 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Can you blame him?

Ruben Loftus-Cheek gets payed 60k a week. 60k let that sink in. That is fucking embarrassing. That guy never ever plays. Only in cup games.

Spurs' Dele Alli is TRICE the player RLC is an he earns 25k a week. It's ridiculous here at Chelsea. Suddenly, last year, we gave youth a chance thanks to Hiddink. Everyone hyping RLC up which resulted in him signing a deal worth 60k a week. 

Thrice the player? Maybe you're right there, but he's not three times as talented. At least some part of what's holding Ruben back is mental.

As for the £60k we don't know if that's true, or at least I don't know. In any case didn't Ali sign another new contract recently? £25k makes sense for an improved offer to a young player signed from League 2, but there is no way on Earth he renewed again for so little.

Whatever the truth of those figures, the club shouldn't consider £60k for Dom. Not least because no one else will pay him that either. I suppose Dom's agent would argue that if his client has to settle for a lesser pay cheque he'd be better off doing so at a club where he has a chance to play. That's fair enough. I like Dom and I hope he gets a good move with an appropriate contract.

Chelsea fans react angrily as Dom Solanke demands new £50,000 a week contract

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/chelsea-fan-react-news-dom-solanke-demanded-new-50000-week-contract-tweets/

Chelsea youngster Dominic Solanke demands £50,000 a week... after just 17 minutes of first-team football

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3557755/Chelsea-told-meet-Dominic-Solanke-s-50-000-week-pay-demands-risk-losing-England-21-international.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

ALL THIS WAS JUST A LOAD OF BOLLOX MADE UP BY OUR GREAT BRITISH FUCKIN MEDIA!!!

Dom_Solanke_on_Instagram_ldquoDon_t_beli

Time to say sorry

On Thursday, the broadsheet have printed an apology in their paper, admitting the Solanke story was false.

The Telegraph told their readers:

On 18 February 2017 we published an allegation that Dominic Solanke was demanding wages of £50,000 per week from Chelsea Football Club as part of his contract negotiations, We understand that no such financial demands have been made by Mr Solanke and we are happy to make this clear.

Solanke has since celebrated the Telegraph’s retraction on social media with the phrase “don’t believe everything you read”.

I for one add my appology to the lad thinking he was just a prima donna jumping on RLCs coat tails.

But these things will happen once we set the precedent

18 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Chelsea fans react angrily as Dom Solanke demands new £50,000 a week contract

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/chelsea-fan-react-news-dom-solanke-demanded-new-50000-week-contract-tweets/

Chelsea youngster Dominic Solanke demands £50,000 a week... after just 17 minutes of first-team football

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3557755/Chelsea-told-meet-Dominic-Solanke-s-50-000-week-pay-demands-risk-losing-England-21-international.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

ALL THIS WAS JUST A LOAD OF BOLLOX MADE UP BY OUR GREAT BRITISH FUCKIN MEDIA!!!

Dom_Solanke_on_Instagram_ldquoDon_t_beli

Time to say sorry

On Thursday, the broadsheet have printed an apology in their paper, admitting the Solanke story was false.

The Telegraph told their readers:

On 18 February 2017 we published an allegation that Dominic Solanke was demanding wages of £50,000 per week from Chelsea Football Club as part of his contract negotiations, We understand that no such financial demands have been made by Mr Solanke and we are happy to make this clear.

Solanke has since celebrated the Telegraph’s retraction on social media with the phrase “don’t believe everything you read”.

I for one add my appology to the lad thinking he was just a prima donna jumping on RLCs coat tails.

But these things will happen once we set the precedent

Yeah he wanted £49.999 a week lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Off to Liverpool it seems. Guess thats better than Celtic, atleast in terms of money for us (?). Strange move imo, should've moved to a smaller club, doubt he will get much more game time at pool.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/may/30/liverpool-to-sign-dominic-solanke-after-striker-turns-back-on-chelsea-england

Well this is funny. He's a crap player, who'll turn nothing beyond decent for Liverpool, but they'll think they've made the deal of the century since a young Englishman is a rotation option in the cup games. He's not half the player Sturridge is, and they're getting rid of him if they can.

I said from day 1 not to pay attention to Solanke. One-dimensional, and that one dimension of his is so below average. His mentality was fucked up, he had no drive, no charm, nothing warm about him. So this shouldn't be a surprise.

But still, he's a true money grabbing, turncoat bastard. Without our guidance in the youth level & him gaining the leverage of being associated with our brand, he'd be even less than he is now. An equally shit footballer, but in the Championship, barely making a grand a week, which is still more than he deserves. 

How dare such a shit player demand double the wages of his youth-level peers, then snub the rebuttal which'll have been a perfectly fair offer. Then leave for a disgusting city. Hope him nothing but failure.

The hate he is getting for leaving :lol: If he turned round and signed a new contract like Aina last summer people will still be raving. Whether he'll get the money/minutes he wants from liverpool we'll wait and see. Really hope Conte brings through Tammy and turns him into a bigger success than Solanke.

On the round of twitter are quotes from Jose saying if Baker, Brown and Solanke are not England internationals in a few years he is to blame.... 3 years later on Brown has a single appearance for us 

Personally, me, I'd never seen worse performances from a striker at youth level. I'm sure even Di Santo offered more. 

Can anyone name 1 forward player from our last 5 or 6 youth teams worse than Solanke? I mean even Kiwomya was more Premier League material; he's basically just Walcott.