Combined Real Madrid/Chelsea XI

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people dont watch madrid games and look base on stats...

cr7 la liga stats...

15 goals

4pks

on 49 shots.

Take away the 4 pks, he has 11 goals on 45 shots...

Neymar. 8 goals on 22 shots and not the key to the offense...

cr7 is exactly like lampard. Players that take all the free kicks and stat pads, so fans think they are the best...

Maybe you guys dont know but barcelona hasnt let in a goal this whole season with a backline that consist of alba, alves, masherano, mathieu, barthra and pique....With a new goalkeeper...

When your manager and your club president wants you to be the center of everything and gives you complete freedom to do anything, your going to score a ton of goals...

Neymar will beat both messi and cr7 goalrecord in a few years.. When barcelona revolves around neymar and he is given first option status on pk, fks, and generall offense, there is no way he doesnt and the fact he is the king of Nike will only help..

Both Messi and cr7 are second strikers, except Messi role this season has changed quite a bit with luis enrique.. But than again, you guys dont watch games and give stats instead.

I highly doubt that. Feel free to quote this when he does and i will duly recant the statement. But Neymar will not be as good as Ronaldo or Messi.

I highly doubt that. Feel free to quote this when he does and i will duly recant the statement. But Neymar will not be as good as Ronaldo or Messi.

I said neymar will score more goals than them....

maybe in england, more goals=better, but not to me...Just like lampard would never make my starting 11 in the epl era..

when madrid loses 3-0 today, I wonder where all the cr7 fanboys will hide.

I said neymar will score more goals than them....

maybe in england, more goals=better, but not to me...Just like lampard would never make my starting 11 in the epl era..

when madrid loses 3-0 today, I wonder where all the cr7 fanboys will hide.

Well Ronaldo and Messi have a absolute tonne of goals so saying that he will score more than them is kind of implying he will be as good as them. But whatever, i can't see him doing that either.

And i don't think you will find many CR7 fanboys on here. I think he is clearly better than Messi right now but couldn't really care less if Messi scores 10 and Madrid lose 14-0.

Well Ronaldo and Messi have a absolute tonne of goals so saying that he will score more than them is kind of implying he will be as good as them. But whatever, i can't see him doing that either.

And i don't think you will find many CR7 fanboys on here. I think he is clearly better than Messi right now but couldn't really care less if Messi scores 10 and Madrid lose 14-0.

What is cr7 really better than messi at?

Aerial ability.

Cutting in and shooting 10x a game/shot power.

Cant think of any other attribute cr7 is better than messi in...

Also, i meant the single season record

Messi has continued to adapt his game, from being a winger, to a false 9, and now to an even deeper role.

I don't care how many goals Ronaldo scores, even though his instincts in front of goal are legendary.I find it funny how some are basing player ability on how many goals they score. :lol:

Messi's overall game is superior and is on a league of his own.

Both Ronaldo and Messi have set the standard and we won't we a footballer of their calibre for a while.

Aerial ability.

Heading and step overs. Ronaldo loves them step overs considering they rarely work and just make him look like a mug.

Aerial ability.

He is better shooting from distance, In the air, physically, defensively.

But again i said right now. When both are at their best then you can pick whoever. But right now it's not even close and Ronaldo is in better form than Messi is.

But again i said right now. When both are at their best then you can pick whoever. But right now it's not even close and Ronaldo is in better form than Messi is.

Physically? How many times has Ronaldo been knocked to the ground compared to Messi? Messi's low centre of gravity has him rarely on the ground and even competes with very large footballers in aerial battles. Look at 2010 vs Maicon, completely battered the lad.

Again, Ronaldo's form is purely based on goal scoring instincts. Since when has 'insert amount of goals you scored' determine who is the better footballer? This isn't directed at you but you don't need to watch youtube videos or listen to statistics to find a better understanding, just sit down and watch them both.

It is ever so blatant that Messi's overall game is on a whole other level.

BTW, West ham scored their 2nd!

Defensively?

Physical? You mean aerial ability because cr7 is not physical. He is one of the best divers in the world.

Messi massive lower body is second to none

Defensively?

Physical? You mean aerial ability because cr7 is not physical. He is one of the best divers in the world.

Messi massive lower body is second to none

He is better defensively so i mean defensively. And it depends on your definition. Messi is the better dribbler obviously. It's the same as Hazard as he has the lower centre of gravity enabling him to cut and make turns quicker.

He dives to get free kicks like they all do, but in terms of strength he is more physical, which helps with his defensive and ariel ability.

Physically? How many times has Ronaldo been knocked to the ground compared to Messi? Messi's low centre of gravity has him rarely on the ground and even competes with very large footballers in aerial battles. Look at 2010 vs Maicon, completely battered the lad.

Again, Ronaldo's form is purely based on goal scoring instincts. Since when has 'insert amount of goals you scored' determine who is the better footballer? This isn't directed at you but you don't need to watch youtube videos or listen to statistics to find a better understanding, just sit down and watch them both.

It is ever so blatant that Messi's overall game is on a whole other level.

BTW, West ham scored their 2nd!

I'm arguing on form right now and i would still say ronaldo on form because Messi hasn't performed to the best of his exceptional ability as much recently.

And i'm not even sure why i'm even in this debate because i don't really care lol. Both are amazing. Hazard is better than both of them though obv. :P

------------Diego Costa----------

Ronaldo---Fabregas-----Bale

---------Matic-------Modric------

Filipe Luis-----------------Ivanovic

----------Terry------Varane---------

-----------------Cech-------------------

Hard to leave out Hazard, but this is the ideal team.

Modric would always start on every team. Today was a prime example why he is the best cm right now. People can talk about cesc assists, but el clasico is a prime example why modric will always be the better cm than Cesc.

And James was a beast... Hazard as cam? Nah, ill take James..

Both these guys tactical are fantastic and their work rate along with going forward is amazing... Still think real going to get shitted on in champs league, but thats a different question.

Modric would always start on every team. Today was a prime example why he is the best cm right now. People can talk about cesc assists, but el clasico is a prime example why modric will always be the better cm than Cesc.

And James was a beast... Hazard as cam? Nah, ill take James..

Both these guys tactical are fantastic and their work rate along with going forward is amazing... Still think real going to get shitted on in champs league, but thats a different question.

Oscar can't do what James does?

Modric was fantastic.

Oscar can't do what James does?

Modric was fantastic.

Oscar can, but James is the politcally correct choice, since this board would tell me how if oscar starts as cam, than hazard should start in the combined 11 instead because he is "better."

Realistically, I would choose oscar or james over hazard as cam to provide balance and modric over cesc because modric can handle the press and tactically is probably one of the best players in the world...