Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My biggest worry from United side is LVG, he shown in the WC semi that he will be happy to go as dirty/defensive/park the bus as nessecery to get a positive result.

If United go all out attack against us it could be a massacre, but unfortunately LVG isn't Wenger. I wouldn't be surprised if this game is even more dull than the reverse fixture last season.

1-0 Chelsea, last minute goal from Filipe Luis backside when he's not looking :D

Would gladly take a 1-0 win from the dullest football game ever in history...

I can't wait to be there and all of us to sing over their supporters.... Diego will definetely play, I hope the "amazing" manager Van GAAAAAALLL will keep Falcao again on the bench.

van Gaal only did that cause Falcao had arrived back into Manchester on Friday evening & missed some training. Still I can see this happening again as van Gaal shows a bit of loyalty to misfiring RVP.

Hey guys we are on a roll and I don't want to put a dampener on things but there is something that is really annoying me, that is the progress of hazard. To me he has the potential to be the best player in the world but his progress isn't consistent, its fluctuates too much for my liking. Why is this. Why can't he dribble, shoot and score, on a cosistent basis, when he does it he makes it look so easy so it's fair question to ask.

Read Jose interview with Neville. He is still in progress.

this is the current predictions by this man utd forum - Score Predictions Votes made by MUFC Fans.

redcafe.net/matches/manchester-united-vs-chelsea.14/discussion?page=7

Score Predictions

16% Man Utd 1:3 Chelsea

13% Man Utd 2:1 Chelsea

8% Man Utd 0:3 Chelsea

7% Man Utd 1:2 Chelsea

7% Man Utd 1:1 Chelsea

Compiled from 286 votes.

gonna be the most interesting line up yet. Need a super defense but also need to capitalize on their struggling D. Honestly have no idea what we should do. Cesc in the middle seems risky to me idk

Noooo! We are not Barca or Spain. We don't need to do that.

if we dont have costa and remy fit, this is exactly what we will NEED.

schurrle up top is poor as we have already seen last season, DD simply is not there and should not be starting.

the best option will be cesc.

I'm in denial right now, I simply don't want to believe that Diego isn't fit for this one. Jose's games all day long, I won't believe a word he says until I see the line-ups on Sunday.

But if he isn't fit (God forbid), please, Jose, no Drogba!!! Cesc as a false9, Schurrle upfront, anything but Drogba!

Diego Costa

Eden Oscar Willian

Matic Cesc

Filipe JT Cahill Ivanovic

Courtois

I have a feeling Costa will play. I also have a feeling he missed the past two games so he could be fit for this one. Didn't Jose say when Costa returned from international break he didn't want to miss a training session and wanted to get straight back into it? Then all of a sudden he's injured his hamstring and he is out indefinitely. Maybe I'm looking into it too much. I just never buy into Jose's bullshit lol.

Having said all that I wouldn't under estimate them. They've been pathetic this season but they still have some incredible talent in their side. I think it will be high scoring. We should definitely try and expose their rubbish defence early on while they're trying to settle then just control the tempo throughout the rest of the game.

My prediction is 3 - 1

Hazard with two and Costa with one.

MOTM Hazard

I reeeeeeally hope Costa will be fit for this game! No fucking false nine for us, that kind of shit is for Barcelona only, and I absolutely hate it.

Last seasons game, Mou played with Schürrle up front, hope that doesn't happen again.

I reckon we will bash them. 0-3.