Man United v Chelsea

Jase

he's been really good every time I watch him at Madrid. He was world class last year and so far this year has been better than Eden overall I think. Although I do see Eden claiming his spot as the best player in the EPL by season's end

DiMaria is good, at Madrid he was buoyed by being on an incredible team. This year he is a standout player on a team with no identity... He is good but he's not better than any of the players I mentioned but you're entitled to your opinion

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DiMaria is the new flavour of the month... He's not better than Hazard, Aguero, Silva or even Fabregas. He's the new guy that no one ever watched play before who has surprised people with his ability.

Agree here, I know that Di Maria (and Alexis too) are good players, but it is probably because they're new guy and other small teams defender surprised and couldn't handle them at first. Their defender are not experienced facing one of the top player suddenly, unlike big teams defender do.

Wait for a year or two, they will learned about Di Maria and Alexis movement and style of play, by the time they finally understand, they could deal with it.

Agree here, I know that Di Maria (and Alexis too) are good players, but it is probably because they're new guy and other small teams defender surprised and couldn't handle them at first. Their defender are not experienced facing one of the top player suddenly, unlike big teams defender do.

Wait for a year or two, they will learned about Di Maria and Alexis movement and style of play, by the time they finally understand, they could deal with it.

Rubbish. Both Di Maria / Alexis Sanchez are world class players.

Rubbish. Both Di Maria / Alexis Sanchez are world class players.

Yes they are good players and one of the best wingers at the moment. But we will see then, will they still creating assist and scoring for fun next season.

OK, Sanchez / ADM are as good as anyone in their respective positions and defenders still won't be able to handle them in a yr or two's time.

That's bull. Robben, Hazard and Ribery are clearly superior to Sanchez and Di Maria is also better. As good as anyone my foot. The amusing fact is how you say it so matter of factly.

That's bull. Robben, Hazard and Ribery are clearly superior to Sanchez and Di Maria is also better. As good as anyone my foot. The amusing fact is how you say it so matter of factly.

Are u stupid? Go back on the last page & ppl are saying things like they're facts, just as bad as I *apparently* am

Are u stupid? Go back on the last page & ppl are saying things like they're facts, just as I *apparently* am

You said Alexis Sanchez is as good as anyone in his position. That's not a factual statement. It's a laughable one. You didn't watch Alexis play for Barcelona, how frustrating a player he was there. He left on a high note with a good season state-wise only, really but that's about it.

You said Alexis Sanchez is as good as anyone in his position. That's not a factual statement. It's a laughable one. You didn't watch Alexis play for Barcelona, how frustrating a player he was there. He left on a high note with a good season state-wise only, really but that's about it.

U saying he isn't as good as other players in his position isn't any more or any less factual than me saying that he is.